RONA Employee Review

Productive learning and working environment
Inventory Control Assistant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, Ontario4 January 2014
Every day you learned something new - new skills for retail and customer service. The management team was very hands on and encouraging. My co-workers were very knowledgeable and very willing to share their knowledge so no matter what department you worked in you always learned more. The hardest part of the job was when we ran out of stock and the best part was being able to order the product in or have it transferred in. Also the fact that due to a lot of hard work and co-operation from all staff we were able to skip a physical inventory 2 years in a row.

Other RONA Employee Reviews

Bien
Partenaire quincaillerie/outillage (Current Employee) –  Carignan, QC15 November 2017
Bon emploi étudiant. La direction est très compréhensive face à la disponibilité des employés étudiants.
Pros
flexibilité des horaires
Cons
salaire minimum et peu de possibilités d'avancement
great place to work
Cashier/Stock Clerk (Current Employee) –  Campbellford, ON2 November 2017
Compared to my last place of employment Rona Is a great place to work . Management and staff are very helpful, They strive to have a good relationship with customers and well as treating staff in a very good manner. Hours are flexible and if time off needed no problem.
Pros
management and staff work well together
Cons
only part time hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RONA. Our community is ready to answer.