There is a career opportunity available at Contractor First by Rona - Store #626 in the shipping department. Reporting to the Shipping & Yard Manager, the Yard & Warehouse Team Member is responsible for assisting and providing exceptional service to customers with their product needs.
- Act in accordance to the current RONA policies and procedures
- Demonstrate and encourage RONA values in all decisions and actions.
- Prepare customer orders of lumber products as per Shipping Manager, in a timely manner
- Assist with the loading/unloading of trucks
- Maintain the cleanliness of the yard by gathering banding, lumber wraps, etc. and placing them in assigned bins
- Provide assistance and exceptional service to customers with their product needs.
- Work closely with Managers and Team Leaders to ensure the department is performing to its fullest potential.
- Ability to perform duties which involve stretching, bending, lifting and carry medium to heavy products
- Other assigned duties as needed.
- Customer SERVICE Skills
- Extensive Forklift operation required and Forklift Certificate
- Related experience and knowledge in building lumber packages an asset but able to train.
- Excellent listening, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and demonstrate flexibility by providing team support
- Career oriented, detail oriented, and strong organizational skills.
- Open minded, and able to see things in various points of view.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard -