There is a career opportunity available at RONA Fort McMurray (62450). Reporting to the Assistant Store Manager, the Delivery Driver is responsible for ensuring that product is safely, appropriately and efficiently loaded and delivered to the customer. Maturity, integrity and a commitment to customer service and safety will be keys to your success in this position.
- Efficient and safe loading and fastening of materials.
- Timely deliveries to retail and commercial customers.
- Accurate completion of delivery paperwork.
- Ensure all routine safety checks are completed
- Lead by example and demonstrate safety standards at all times.
- Review weekly marketing strategy, plan and order products accordingly.
- Comminicate with internal and external customers to create the best customer experience.
- Valid Class 3 Licence with a clean drivers abstract.
- Minimum 19 years old.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic understanding for safety procedures and requirements.
- Strong Customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and over the phone.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Time management and problem solving skills
- Commercial driving experience preferred.
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) training; WHMIS training; Forklift training \ Moffett training; Driver additions training an asset but not essential.
STATUS: Full Time
CAREER OPPORTUNITY POSTED ON: 08/21/2014
APPLICATION DEADLINE: When position is filled
POSITION START: A.S.A.P.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a copy of your resume and cover letter via email to the attention of the following:
Rona Home Centre
Attention: Charlotte Nantes