Merchandising Crew Team Member
There is a career opportunity available at RONA Calgary Edmonton Trail - Store #614 in the Merchandising department. Reporting to the Management team and Team Leaders, the Merchandising Associate will assist departments in maintaining merchandised product in the store.
- Act in accordance to the current RONA policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain the client base
- Keeps the till stacks and Front and Power aisle filled, organized and correctly priced and tagged with signage.
- Work with fellow employees in all departments
- Be familiar with all POS functions, procedures and policies
- Moderate to heavy lifting required for each shift
- Other duties assigned
- Store Operations and Procedures
- Execute store merchandising plans effectively and according to RONA’s
Merchandising Standards to increase sales and margin; selects products for display
and maintains a positive customer shopping experience through organization and appropriate signage
- Coordinates with the store Receiving team to determine arrival of products;
if products are delayed or unavailable assists management in creating alternative plans
- Assist in replenishing store shelves; sorts and unpacks product that have been delivered
and puts the products in the appropriate department location
- Demonstrate knowledge of merchandising best practices; chooses relevant products
to display (cross-merchandise) as impulse and add-on purchases
- Perform daily price changes from Daily Price Change Report
- Assist in maintaining store inventory data accuracy and Stock Locator;
utilizes computer systems and RF Scans,
- Related experience and knowledge a definite asset
- MMS competent
Must be self motivated
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
Must be available Days, Evenings, Weekends including holidays