About Roman Health Management
We are an integrated practice based in Kitchener-Waterloo that provides independent medical examinations to law firms and insurance companies. Our top priority is to provide our clients with objective, reliable and timely medical assessments and reports. Growing consistently, we have expanded our services to cover MVA, WSIB, private insurance, and extended health benefits.
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, and results focused individual to help grow the business, and we are very excited to welcome a new member to our small team!
The New Business Developer is responsible for driving new business for Roman Health Management by prospecting new customers and creating mutually beneficial business opportunities. This role also delivers a high level of service to our current customers by promoting our services to fulfill their needs. This position delivers the highest quality customer care in accordance with our customer values and business objectives. This is a work-from-home position. Occasional travel may be required.
- Identifying and developing opportunities for new business through outbound telephone calls
- Qualifying all prospects and providing consistent and creative follow-up
- Handle incoming and outgoing customer telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Handle email correspondence received from and sent to customers in a timely manner
- Develop community relationships for referral and sales opportunities/resources
- Present a weekly report of all sales activity, marketing issues, and competitive highlights
- Sales or Business Development experience of 1-2 years and with proven ability to develop leads
- Knowledge or experience with legal firms and insurance companies is preferred
- Knowledge or experience with MVA, WSIB, insurance and health benefits is preferred
- Experienced/comfortable with cold calling
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Able to travel as required and in possession of a valid driver's license
- Creative, outgoing and energetic personality
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- For the right candidate we are offering a commission-based compensation
- Telephone and travel mileage are covered
To learn more about us, visit out website at http://www.romanhealth.ca
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Galien is an integrated practice that provides physical therapy, psychological counseling and independent medical examinations. Our main...