Rolls-Royce Employee Review

great place to work
Shop technician (workterm student) (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL16 August 2013
It was a great atmosphere to work in with great staff. A typical day would consist of working on overhauling cylinder heads, or winches, or any marine equipment, I learned a great amount about a large variety of marine equipment. The management and staff were fantastic! the hardest part of the job would be troubleshooting and problem solving for some issues while overhauling the equipment, but at the same time that was also the most enjoyable part.

Other Rolls-Royce Employee Reviews

north american operation lacking direction
Facilities Administrator (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON19 May 2017
My experience with Rolls Royce has been an overall positive one despite working in the worst performing sector in their juggernaut of companies. The staff were well taken care of with a generous pension plan and the security of working for a corporation with a world wide reputation to protect.
Great hands on experience in the field
Manufacturing Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC2 May 2017
I had the opportunity to learn new skills and apply the ones learned throughout my academic development. I was a valuable member of a team that had important and challenging tasks. I left with a great impression and compliments. I would very much like to work for such company again.
Pros
Great team and approcheable superiors
Cons
Short internship

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rolls-Royce. Our community is ready to answer.