Rolls-Royce Employee Review

Being rounded...
Design Liaison Department (Current Employee) –  Design engineer28 January 2014
Have had the good fortune of working with Yound & Elder in RR and working within other companies. Have found them welcoming of other U.K. mindsets from other parts of the nation. Being cloistered within the confines of Rolls Royce (RR) of certain makes one feel like a breathe-of-fresh-air when we lift our heads from our Duties hence building rapport within company circles is still a vital life-artery to contentment.
Pros
Good rapport
Cons
Humilities can Be lacking.

Other Rolls-Royce Employee Reviews

north american operation lacking direction
Facilities Administrator (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON19 May 2017
My experience with Rolls Royce has been an overall positive one despite working in the worst performing sector in their juggernaut of companies. The staff were well taken care of with a generous pension plan and the security of working for a corporation with a world wide reputation to protect.
Great hands on experience in the field
Manufacturing Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC2 May 2017
I had the opportunity to learn new skills and apply the ones learned throughout my academic development. I was a valuable member of a team that had important and challenging tasks. I left with a great impression and compliments. I would very much like to work for such company again.
Pros
Great team and approcheable superiors
Cons
Short internship

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rolls-Royce. Our community is ready to answer.