Order Desk/Customer Service Rep
Rolling Mix Group of Companies
The Rolling Mix Group of Companies is one of the largest independent, family-owned concrete companies in Alberta. Consisting of Rolling Mix Concrete, Alliance Ready Mix, and Capital Concrete, we have been supplying Edmonton and surrounding areas with superior concrete and pumping services since 1994. We are looking for highly motivated and dedicated people to join our team and help us continue offering superior service and quality.
Rolling Mix Concrete – 22235 115 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta
Order Desk/Customer Service Representative
- Direct telephone interaction with customers.
- Input of order data, scheduling, and coordinating between customers, dispatchers, and sales team.
- Daily logistical planning and sourcing of three concrete plants around the city to ensure efficient use of delivery fleet.
- Population of plants based on production capacity and geography.
- Learning policies, protocol, and industry related knowledge via on the job training.
- Maintaining high levels of customer service and contributing to a positive team environment.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Strong oral communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and be well organized.
- Basic knowledge of computers and ability to quickly familiarize with new programs.
- A positive, team oriented attitude.
- A high energy level, ability to work up to 10 hour days, plus occasional Saturdays
- Knowledge of the city and surrounding areas.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive starting wage with opportunity for growth.
- Extensive benefit package consisting of comprehensive medical and dental, as well as company pension plan
How To Apply: If you are interested in working for our team, please apply by:
In Person: 22235 115 Avenue, N.W. Edmonton, Alberta