Roll Form Group is currently looking to fill a Production Supervisor position in our Mississauga facility.
Summary: The Production Supervisor will support the Operations Manager in the day to day operation of the facility in order to maintain production in accordance with the plant policies and procedures
1) Supervise production line operation in accordance with the plant policies and procedures as set forth by Roll Form Group.
2) Train and coach production employees.
3) Conduct employee performance reviews.
4) Responsible for shift schedule to include: work station assignments/rotations, employees training, employee vacation, breaks, lunch, overtime assignments, back-up for absent employees and shift rotation.
5) Coordinate production start-ups, shutdowns and changeovers.
6) Schedule and conduct shift meetings.
7) Responsible for meeting shift production goals.
8) Responsible for Quality Control. Make adjustments as necessary during shift to produce product within customer specifications and to see that product outside specifications is rejected.
9) Operate within Standard Operating Procedures and Job Safety Procedures.
10) Communicate with other Shift Supervisors and Operation Manager.
11) Ensure a clean and safe work environment.
12) Complete shift and or other required paperwork.
13) Assist in production as necessary.
14) Follow all safety rules and requirements with in the facility
- Any other tasks assigned by Management
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Interested and qualified applicants please apply directly to this posting.