Rolark Stainless Steel is a leader in the stainless steel distribution industry, delivering one-stop personalized service with uncompromising quality and value to clients across Canada. With three locations in Ontario, Alberta and Quebec we maximize distribution channels to deliver fast quality stainless steel products to our clients.
Since 1984, Rolark has specialized in providing custom services such as Laser or Plasma cutting, shearing, bar edging, saw cutting and SPV. With an extensive inventory of plates, sheets, flats and cylinders in varying sizes, we are able to meet the needs of a diverse client base.
Our Edmonton facility has an opening for Driver/Warehouse Associate on our day shift (Monday to Friday). The successful candidate will be responsible for making periodic deliveries to customers. When driving is not required, the candidate will be working in our manufacturing plant.
- Responsible for operation and maintenance of company vehicles
- Knowledge of equipment pre-operative checks
- Ability to read maps, and work with minimum supervision
- Possess strong customer service skills and be self-motived
- Load and unload materials in a timely and cautious manner
- Maintain a clean vehicle (interior and exterior)
- Assist machine operators, material handlers and other workers with various duties involving physical handling of product, materials and equipment
- Possess a strong safety awareness by wearing personal protective equipment at all times and performing duties in a safe manner
- May operate industrial material handling equipment such as tow motor, crane and lift truck
- Other duties as assigned
- Possess a valid DZ Driver’s license with clean driver abstract for periodic customer deliveries
- Minimum 6 months experience driving; recent graduates are welcome to apply.
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Team player with a positive "can do" attitude
- Attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Prior manufacturing or general labour work experience is an asset along with material handling knowledge.
- Ability to operate a forklift/tow motor is an asset.
- Frequent bending, pushing and lifting of 50+ pounds
- Standing and/or sitting for extended periods
- Hand-eye coordination
- Manual dexterity
- Physically demanding
Qualified candidates are invited to apply through our Edmonton career page at www.rolark.com
Thank you for your interest in Rolark.
No agencies or phone calls please.