Rolark Stainless Steel Inc., a leader in the stainless steel distribution industry, delivers personalized service with uncompromising quality and value. With two established locations in Ontario and Quebec, the growing Edmonton office services Western Canada and is looking for a versatile Receptionist to join our expanding team.
Reporting to the Vice President, the Receptionist is responsible for presenting a positive and professional image of Rolark to customers, visitors and employees. Main responsibilities include switchboard, administration, data entry and customer service duties.
- Greeting customers, visitors in a friendly and professional manner while maintaining a tidy and presentable reception area.
- Operate a multi-line phone system answering inbound calls, transferring or redirecting customers in a courteous manner, handling customer inquiries and recording messages when appropriate.
- Manage, track and coordinate incoming/outgoing office mailings including general mail, faxes, couriers, and shipments.
- Perform administrative duties such as updating phone lists, typing varying correspondence, photocopying and other projects as they arise.
- Process orders, invoices and packing slips in a timely fashion; accurately enter inventory into management system, print reports, invoices and other documents daily; scan and send “Material Test Reports”.
- Reconcile purchase orders and contracts ensuring proper authorizing signatures are obtained and depositing cheques when required.
- Manage adequate inventory of office supplies replenishing when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completion of Secondary School education (High School).
- Mature, enthusiastic individual with an outgoing demeanour.
- Strong customer service and communication skills both written and oral.
- Self-motivated, highly organized and detail oriented.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Resourceful, independent and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Good typing skills and careful attention to detail.
- Previous reception experience would be an asset.
We are a growing team which embraces teamwork. We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits. If you are looking for a rewarding dynamic career then we are looking for you.
As an important member of a highly collaborative team we encourage you to apply through our Edmonton career page at www.rolark.com.
Thank you for your interest in Rolark.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Rolark Stainless Steel Inc. is a Canadian company providing quality stainless steel product to clients in Ontario, Quebec and increasingly...