General Labourer, Permanent, Full-Time, Night Shift
Applications are welcome for Day or Afternoon Shift
Rolark Stainless Steel is a leader in the stainless steel distribution industry, delivering one-stop personalized service with uncompromising quality and value to clients across Canada. With three locations in Ontario, Alberta and Quebec we maximize distribution channels to deliver fast quality stainless steel products to our clients.
Since 1984, Rolark has specialized in providing custom services such as Laser or Plasma cutting, shearing, bar edging, saw cutting and SPV. With an extensive inventory of plates, sheets, flats and cylinders in varying sizes, we are able to meet the needs of a diverse client base.
Our Woodbridge facility has an immediate opening for General Labourer on our night shift (10:30 pm to 7:00 am). Applications for other shifts are welcome.
- Assist machine operators, material handlers and other workers with various duties involving physical handling of product, materials and equipment
- Possess a strong safety awareness by wearing personal protective equipment at all times and performing duties in a safe manner
- Maintain a clean work area and facility
- May operate industrial material handling equipment such as tow motor, crane and lift truck
- Fill in for other positions as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Team player with a positive "can do" attitude
- Attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Forklift experience is an asset.
- Possess a DZ Driver’s license for periodic customer deliveries is an asset
- Prior manufacturing or general labour work experience is an asset
- Frequent bending, pushing and lifting of 50+ pounds
- Standing for extended periods
- Hand-eye coordination
- Manual dexterity
- Physically demanding
Qualified candidates are invited to apply through our Toronto career page at www.rolark.com
Thank you for your interest in Rolark.
No agencies or phone calls please.