Reporting to the senior developer(s), the candidate will be responsible for writing code to meet detailed specifications using a variety of programming techniques and languages. The chosen candidate will be working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, often required to multi-task across multiple projects.
Rogue Data primarily develops for the Windows platform using a several technologies including; Visual Studio, Delphi, PHP, and Java.
- Constructing or modifying program modules;
- Performing test plans and correcting deficiencies in the computer programs;
- Producing documentation;
- Installing and implementing programs;
- Performing post-implementation fixes as needed;
- Following workplace operating and environmental health and safety procedures and guidelines;
- Undertaking additional related responsibilities may be assigned from time to time by the Chief Architect;
- Design and development of business solutions.
Skills and Aptitudes:
- The candidate should be able to work in an autonomous environment as well as in a team.
- Should be a self-starter;
- Working knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with object oriented programming language;
- Strong analytical skills;
Education and Experience:
- Computer science degree/diploma or comparable experience;
- Preferred 1-2 years’ experience with direct development/coding project based work.
Only candidates living in the Ottawa area will be considered.