Rogers

Rogers Employee Reviews

Productive and Fast Paced Job
Cellular Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Head OfficeAugust 18, 2015
Great opportunity to be a sales and customer service representative at Rogers Head Office, Flag ship store. Very fast paced job, a lot to learn and great individuals to work alongside.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 4, 2015
It was good learning experience. I used to manage one of the busiest locations and it was great. I did inventory management and people management there. I enjoyed coaching,mentoring and helping my reps to succeed in sales.
Great call center life
Customer Service Consultant/Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NBAugust 4, 2015
Good company to work for they will look after you during your employment. A bit hard to advance specially in management positions.
Great Learning Experience
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Red DeerAugust 3, 2015
A great place to work and Learn, a lot of interaction with customers.
Freedom in operation makes you feel like running your own business.
productive
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  thorn hill, ontarioJuly 30, 2015
less hours. irate customers, i honestly didn't have a good experience working at rogers. But one thing i did improve my customer service skills.
Pros
discounts, improved my customer service skills
Cons
less hours
Positive Experience
Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 13, 2015
A great place to learn about sales. Joined with very minimal experience but they trained me in a classroom, and then on the floor. I left feeling very knowledgeable with rogers services / products as well as with the sales process. The sales model we used was very informative an extremely helpful. Now I am highly confident with my skills as a sales rep thanks to everything I learned with them.
Pros
Company DIscounts
Cons
Competitive co-workers
MANAGER
Business Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONJuly 6, 2015
GOOD PLACE TO WORK .A TYPICAL DAY IS VERY BUSY AND HECTIC . CO WORKER ARE ARE GOOD . ENJOYABLE PART IS THE COFFE PLACE. CO WORKERS ARE GOOD . SOMETIMES WORK LOAD IS ALOT
Pros
FREE FOOD
Cons
LONG HOURS
amazing place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 25, 2015
Work is nothing but fun - but you get your work done fast - alot of different people to meet and learn new things - amazing incentives and bonus structure
Great Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONJune 24, 2015
A typical day in Rogers customer service consists of dealing with customers who are upset due to technical or billing issues. During my time at Rogers I have learned to stay calm when explaining information to customers and have learned the importance of patience. These skills have helped me tremendously when working at Rogers because this way I can promote the company products, but also benefit the customers with all their needs.
Pros
Constantly changing environment
Good place to try out commission sales.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ENGMay 26, 2015
During a typical day at work I would answer customer questions, activate new accounts, maintain previously opened accounts, do hardware upgrades, and send away phones for repair.

Rogers has a base pay of 10.50$ an hours plus commission up to 20% if your max targets are met.
ROGERS
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  BURNABYMay 16, 2015
COME IN SIGN IN TO YOUR COMPUTER HAVE YOUR HEADSET ON AND READY FOR CALLS TO COME IN , MOST CALLS REGARD CUSTOMER PROBLEMS OR ISSUES WITH THEIR PHONE KIND OF GETS REALLY BORING BECAUSE ITS SO REPETITIVE GREAT FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO SIT ALL DAY AND WORK OR LOVE TO JUST SIT AND TALK ON THE PHONE ALL DAY LONG HOURS AND GOES BY SENIORITY SO FIRST COME FIRST SERVE LATE NIGHT SHIFTS AND BARELY HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE
Pros
GREAT PEOPLE NICE ATMOSPHERE
Cons
NOT ENOUGH TRAINING PROVIDED
Quick and easy Job to as young child
Paper Boy (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONMay 15, 2015
- Organize papers
- Put elastic around papers
- Go door to door
- No coworkers
- Managers were good as far as I know because I never received any complaints
- The hardest part would of been putting each paper together as the papers didn't come ready to deliver
- I enjoyed greeting people at their door steps when they left their homes as I delivered to their house
Awesome
Senior Business Analyst/Vision 21 Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 10, 2015
Fantastic company to work for. Great people and pay. All the managers that I ever had was supportive and understanding I am sad that I am no longer there, I switch to the side of Telecommunications and believe me it's not GREENER or BLUER on the other side.
It was a good work environment, however it had very little to teach
Sales Person (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCMay 2, 2015
a typical day at work would included interacting with costumer's, providing them with information and assisting their basic needs. On a typical day I would open the store, learn how to interactive and improve my costumer service skills and sell phone contracts. My co-workers had been very friendly and I had trained many of them since I had been considered a veteran to most of them.
It's a sales life
(Match Marketing) Chat-r Wireless (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BCApril 29, 2015
Always need to be passionate and thrive to succeed and sell. I had a part time life and I was being worked really hard.... it's hard to manage when you're in school.
Challenge job
Customer Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Montreal, QCApril 18, 2015
I enjoy being challenged and learning something new on a daily based. I am proud by what I achieve and the positive feedback from the customers I deal with.
comfortable enviroment
Credit Specialist (Current Employee) –  TorontoApril 14, 2015
my typical day at work consist of following up on accounts, processing credit card payments, and updating customer accounts, general customer service is also a great aspect of the day, ensuring that customers are provided with as much info about their payments.
Pros
great benefits, and activities
Cons
limited advancement
Success
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ONMarch 17, 2015
My typical day at work consists of sales, dealing with clients, solving issues with other employees, managing a system that is organized quick and efficient. I enjoy interacting with customers and making their day better. I am an motivated, and passionate young individual with a drive to succeed.
Rogers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PickeringFebruary 23, 2015
Fast-paced environment that keeps you on your toes. Everyday is a new day with different obstacles. You will meet a variety of characters at Rogers.
fun workplace with a lot of leniency and job empowerment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONFebruary 17, 2015
A typical day at work involved a lot of interacting with other employees and customers; it was never a dull moment.
I learned how to properly secure a sale and was taught to ask open ended questions rather than closed ones. (i.e. "What can I help you with?" instead of "Can I help you?")
Pros
no direct supervision, i was trusted to do my job and was supervised through end of day reports
Cons
i was made to stand on my feet throughout the entire shift with only small breaks in between