Rogers Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
The Rogers Center is an awseome place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 17, 2016
Pros: You'll really like it if you're an out going person
-You don't do much if your in the merchandise department
- The managers are okay, some are really cool and others are a little hard to work with
- You get to meet people from all over the world
- The energy on game day is always hype before, DURING and after the game.
Fun and a busy environment
senior project manager (Current Employee), Brampton, ONJanuary 17, 2016
Fun and a busy environment - Needs new faces to bring change and positiveness... lack of ownership and too politicized... good co workers...
Rogers Center Staff
Event Staff (Current Employee), Rogers Center, ONJanuary 13, 2016
Enjoy working with clients and customers. Enjoy being a part of something historic within Toronto and Canada! Sometimes you could be taking tickets and sometimes you could be pointing customers to their seats, or to the location they are looking for.
Great Workplace
Sr. Q.A Analyst (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJanuary 7, 2016
Pros: Freebies and recognition
Cons: none
Overall productive and a great workplace
great place to work at
pleasant and peaceful
great team work
enjoyable organization
Good perks and benefits
Customer Service Representive (Former Employee), Pickering, ONJanuary 6, 2016
Good money and benefits...and discount. Can be a stressful, high sales driven environment. Mandatory OT. Shifts can be any where from 630 am to 12am. You will be on the late shift after first starting.
Productive, fun workplace
Locate Coordinator (Current Employee), Richmond Hill, ONDecember 27, 2015
A very good job. Co workers were very friendly and got along with each other well, it was a very welcoming environment. Coming into work was never a problem.
Fun fast pace enviroment
Sales Representative / Rogers Communications (Current Employee), North Bay, ONDecember 21, 2015
Great place to work, friendly co-workers and always meeting new people.Working in the world of mobile communications and data.
Focused Motivated Worker
Bartender / Server (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 21, 2015
Learned lots from working in fast paste environments.
Plenty of serving and bartending experience, looking for part time position ASAP
fun place where every body work as a team
Wireless Guru (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 21, 2015
provide lot of training and education, its a key part of success.
i like online training material, easy access to higher management.
Was good until they forced selling to every customer
customer service (Current Employee), Kitchener, ONDecember 15, 2015
Pros: Benefits package
Cons: Forced selling
This was a good job ( great pay, great benefits, great colleagues) until they changed my position as a customer service rep into selling product on EVERY call. Alot of customers are calling to cut down their cost, not expand it. Rogers is a good company to work for if you truly believe in the product, which I think is too expensive.
Responsibilities
Network Analyst (Current Employee), Brampton, ONDecember 14, 2015
Network Analyst
 Performs data backup/recovery, maintenance, data integrity and capacity management activities.
 Monitor, troubleshoot, analyze and maintain enterprise level Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks and telecommunication systems.
 Research and analyze network, server and backup vendors and products.
 Report back to Network Engineers with Pre and Post Tests Analysis.
Patience is a virtue and multi tasking is second nature.
Customer Service Consultants (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONDecember 14, 2015
During my time at Rogers I learned that while the saying goes "The Customer is Always Right" may not always be the case. However it is the foundation to treating each customer with respect and providing them with the knowledge required to resolve any an all issues and the key to a satisfied customer.

This philosophy is what provided me with job satisfaction at the end of each day. It allowed me to "Turn a Frown Upside down".
Good Environment, Long Hours
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 13, 2015
The hours were very long, and the work environment sometimes hostile, but that comes with being a sales agent. I enjoyed receiving bonuses for my achievements.
fast paced environment
Cable technical support consultant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 13, 2015
training period was fun and educational. management made everyone feel welcome. co-workers were easy to work with and helpful. the most enjoyable part of the job was our team huddles where we can share our days experiences and lean about the new & up-coming changes our department will be making. An amazing experience.
productive and great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Brampton, ONDecember 12, 2015
easy going the managers are always there for assistance. you get to work in a diverse environment. everyone is always friendly and helpful .
Great Place to work, must be self motivated.
Inside Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Brampton, ONNovember 26, 2015
Pros: Free prizes, lunches etc
Cons: No Help with schudleing
Great place to work overall, not too many complaints, must be highly self motivated to succeed. Work place environment is adequate and definitely induces a sense of community. Lots of room to grow and advancement within the company.
Enjoyed working with all of my co-workers.
Account Receivable/Customer Service (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 15, 2015
Pros: salary
Cons: late hoiurs
Rogers encourages team initiative and has rewards for employees that reach certain targets.
They also are always finding ways to improve services for customers.
Productive, fun, family style company.
TechXpert Chat Agent (Former Employee), Halifax, NSNovember 13, 2015
Pros: Work from home, flexible schedule, easy advancment
Cons: Lack of physical connection, repetitive, customers
Great place to work, very flexible schedule, fun and encouraging environment with great management and co workers. Fun work enviroment with lots of room to advance if you show your skill and passion.
it's only alright.
Sales Associate/Key Holder (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 5, 2015
Pros: Cool co-workers, most of my store managers were pretty great.
Cons: One of the area managers is a dragon lady.
I used to really like working for Rogers when it felt like it was a positive work environment. My manager was so kind and generous and was an excellent teacher and I used to admire her so much because she was what I wanted to be when I was her age. Then I got transferred out of the area to a slower location and my old are manager somehow became my area manager once again and started implementing all of these ridiculous and completely unnecessary tasks because it was always her way or the highway. My area manager was never a really positive person to begin with so working for her was very emotionally draining. No matter how hard I tried it was never enough. No matter how good I was doing, if I was struggling with 1 thing, that is literally all that would be focused from on from her.
fun work environment
Sales Representative / Customer Service (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 4, 2015
Pros: great support and work enviroment
Cons: erratic schedule
answer customers requests and assist customers with any issue with service and products. Work schedule is erratic which can be a problem with home life
Headquarters