Rogers

Rogers Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Enjoyable staff members and competitive work
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Brampton, ONAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Flexibility with school & a fun environment
Cons: There are no cons
Being able to work in an environment where you are both accepted by your team but also all pushing for sales gives you the best of both worlds. We are able to compete with one another to build our sales – more... yet help each other out as well. I enjoy helping customers find what products best suite their lifestyle according to pricing and service. We also ensure the best service possible to always have a happy customer. – less
It is great experience working for Rogers. I've learned Great customer serving skills, time management and leadership skills.
Technical Relations Associate (Former Employee), Barrie, ONAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Learning camps, Social networking activities.
Cons: NIL
A great place to start one's career. An amazing place which boosts up one's confidence. It gave me an opportunity to learn customer service, Leadership, and Team playing Skills. As you have to finish the – more... call with in the time limit, One can improve his time management skills as well. A 8 year shift allow you to handle an average of 50 calls. If we follow the protocols and ask for the exact details, the problem can be fixed within 3 minutes. The hardest part is to talk to someone who isn't good with the Language, someone who is not tech savvy. The most enjoyable part is when people appreciate you by the bottom of their heart. – less
Great Learning Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONAugust 24, 2015
Pros: TeamWork
Cons: Confined Work Environment
Great place to work with great people and flexible hours. Management is very friendly and has an open door policy. Really teaches you how to multi task at a position like this.
freindly co workers
Small Business Consultant (Former Employee), torontoAugust 21, 2015
fast place and pace to work, well constituted company. New challenge everyday and new customers. Turn over rate weren't as expected as high.
Productive and Fast Paced Job
Cellular Sales Representative (Current Employee), Head OfficeAugust 18, 2015
Great opportunity to be a sales and customer service representative at Rogers Head Office, Flag ship store. Very fast paced job, a lot to learn and great individuals to work alongside.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 4, 2015
It was good learning experience. I used to manage one of the busiest locations and it was great. I did inventory management and people management there. I enjoyed coaching,mentoring and helping my reps to succeed in sales.
Great call center life
Customer Service Consultant/Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Moncton, NBAugust 4, 2015
Good company to work for they will look after you during your employment. A bit hard to advance specially in management positions.
Great Learning Experience
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Red DeerAugust 3, 2015
A great place to work and Learn, a lot of interaction with customers.
Freedom in operation makes you feel like running your own business.
productive
Sales associate (Former Employee), thorn hill, ontarioJuly 30, 2015
Pros: discounts, improved my customer service skills
Cons: less hours
less hours. irate customers, i honestly didn't have a good experience working at rogers. But one thing i did improve my customer service skills.
Positive Experience
Sales representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Company DIscounts
Cons: Competitive co-workers
A great place to learn about sales. Joined with very minimal experience but they trained me in a classroom, and then on the floor. I left feeling very knowledgeable with rogers services / products as well as with the sales process. The sales model we used was very informative an extremely helpful. Now I am highly confident with my skills as a sales rep thanks to everything I learned with them.
MANAGER
Business Account Manager (Current Employee), Brampton, ONJuly 6, 2015
Pros: FREE FOOD
Cons: LONG HOURS
GOOD PLACE TO WORK .A TYPICAL DAY IS VERY BUSY AND HECTIC . CO WORKER ARE ARE GOOD . ENJOYABLE PART IS THE COFFE PLACE. CO WORKERS ARE GOOD . SOMETIMES WORK LOAD IS ALOT
amazing place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 25, 2015
Work is nothing but fun - but you get your work done fast - alot of different people to meet and learn new things - amazing incentives and bonus structure
Great Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Brampton, ONJune 24, 2015
Pros: Constantly changing environment
A typical day in Rogers customer service consists of dealing with customers who are upset due to technical or billing issues. During my time at Rogers I have learned to stay calm when explaining information – more... to customers and have learned the importance of patience. These skills have helped me tremendously when working at Rogers because this way I can promote the company products, but also benefit the customers with all their needs. – less
Good place to try out commission sales.
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Edmonton, ENGMay 26, 2015
During a typical day at work I would answer customer questions, activate new accounts, maintain previously opened accounts, do hardware upgrades, and send away phones for repair.

Rogers has a base pay of 10.50$ an hours plus commission up to 20% if your max targets are met.
ROGERS
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), BURNABYMay 16, 2015
Pros: GREAT PEOPLE NICE ATMOSPHERE
Cons: NOT ENOUGH TRAINING PROVIDED
COME IN SIGN IN TO YOUR COMPUTER HAVE YOUR HEADSET ON AND READY FOR CALLS TO COME IN , MOST CALLS REGARD CUSTOMER PROBLEMS OR ISSUES WITH THEIR PHONE KIND OF GETS REALLY BORING BECAUSE ITS SO REPETITIVE – more... GREAT FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO SIT ALL DAY AND WORK OR LOVE TO JUST SIT AND TALK ON THE PHONE ALL DAY LONG HOURS AND GOES BY SENIORITY SO FIRST COME FIRST SERVE LATE NIGHT SHIFTS AND BARELY HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE – less
Quick and easy Job to as young child
Paper Boy (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONMay 15, 2015
- Organize papers
- Put elastic around papers
- Go door to door
- No coworkers
- Managers were good as far as I know because I never received any complaints
- The hardest part would of been putting each paper together as the papers didn't come ready to deliver
- I enjoyed greeting people at their door steps when they left their homes as I delivered to their house
Awesome
Senior Business Analyst/Vision 21 Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 10, 2015
Fantastic company to work for. Great people and pay. All the managers that I ever had was supportive and understanding I am sad that I am no longer there, I switch to the side of Telecommunications and believe me it's not GREENER or BLUER on the other side.
It was a good work environment, however it had very little to teach
Sales Person (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCMay 2, 2015
a typical day at work would included interacting with costumer's, providing them with information and assisting their basic needs. On a typical day I would open the store, learn how to interactive and improve my costumer service skills and sell phone contracts. My co-workers had been very friendly and I had trained many of them since I had been considered a veteran to most of them.
It's a sales life
(Match Marketing) Chat-r Wireless (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCApril 29, 2015
Always need to be passionate and thrive to succeed and sell. I had a part time life and I was being worked really hard.... it's hard to manage when you're in school.
Challenge job
Customer Service Consultant (Current Employee), Montreal, QCApril 18, 2015
I enjoy being challenged and learning something new on a daily based. I am proud by what I achieve and the positive feedback from the customers I deal with.
Headquarters