Rogers Employee Reviews in Canada

A great part time job while I was in high school, however the culture required I leave the position.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ONApril 28, 2016
Sales job with awesome perks and compensation selling Rogers home services and cellular telephones to consumers and small businesses. Management was consistently shaken up(aside from at store level) resulting in unclear brand vision and often a culture of confusion with regards to sales and expectations.
Pros
Great commission compensation structure
Cons
Lack of transparency
 Customer Account Representative
Customer Account Representative(Full-Time) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 12, 2016
• Billing, inquiring about payment options and setting up systematic payment period based on customer AR history to receive customer payments
• Determined fraudulent activity by managing PCI compliance for analysis of credit card transactions
• Compared and recommended various products based on client capacity of investment and their personal needs
• Entered purchase invoices and recorded account history
It was at some time great and at other time a bit boring
Représentant aux ventes et service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCApril 27, 2016
I use to work at place ville marie mall. This area is full of civil servant, in afternoon , everyone goes in lunch and its only at this time that I'm working. I learned selling tricks and the concept/ history of the Rogers incorporation. I didn't like the way they managed the sotres, theres no manager so when theres a problem only the older employee can resolve the problem. It took me to be more responsable . My co-workers were great and sociable . The hardest part of the job is the administrative tasks because as i said , theres no manager so you'd have to know how to manage the store and the systems that goes with. The most enjoyable part of the job its the customers that were very professional.
Good growth opportunities
Content Director, Financial Services Groups (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 2, 2016
I was moved to a series of progressively more senior and challenging positions during my 11 years at Rogers. This allowed me to grow professionally and saw to it that I was never bored. I also had the opportunity to mentor many up-and-coming financial journalists who the world will be hearing about in future years.
A Place You Can Call Home
ENG Video News Editor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 11, 2016
Rogers is a great company, the people are so wonderful and are like family, respectful, courteous and always lending a hand.
The opportunities are endless too.
The best thing about Rogers is that you can move in and around the company and find the perfect fit for your future career.
Pros
Nothing but the best.
Cons
The bad thing I cant find a negative comment and thats a good thing.
Easy going
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BCFebruary 23, 2016
A typical day was to come in and be on the phone all day. I learned to speak with customers and verify the contract they were entering into. Management was good. I was the only one there. There wasn't really any hard part of the job it was quite easy and straight forward. The best part of the day was trying to get as many contracts pushed through for the company.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONFebruary 23, 2016
Loved coming into work helping out customer's and agents with giving them knowledge on the product that we sell or provide on a daily basis, agents and manager's we're fantastic to work with and gave me lots of information to help me on a path to becoming successful in the field i wanna be in which is business.
amazing team
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCFebruary 9, 2016
while working at rogers. I advanced my knowledge in sales and communications. With the help of my team leader, I learned how to gain agreement form clients and reinforce mutually satisfying long term relationships. Understand how to handle inquiries and complaints in ways that create a satisfying call.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Devotion
A good Place to gain experience of marketing, sales and public interaction.
Assist. Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCJanuary 27, 2016
Working at Rogers' gave me a lot of experience in dealing with customers in everyday manner while working at sales department.
Working at management level helped me to improvise my managing skills and while being a mentor and coach for new comers an got me a lot of team work and leading abilities.
Always something new
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ONApril 8, 2016
Talk with customers questions and concerns everyday. You learn how to problem solve professionally and with patience. Rogers always has something new, they give you on going training so that you are prepared to have a resolution on customers first call.
Patience is a virtue and multi tasking is second nature.
Customer Service Consultants (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONDecember 14, 2015
During my time at Rogers I learned that while the saying goes "The Customer is Always Right" may not always be the case. However it is the foundation to treating each customer with respect and providing them with the knowledge required to resolve any an all issues and the key to a satisfied customer.

This philosophy is what provided me with job satisfaction at the end of each day. It allowed me to "Turn a Frown Upside down".
The Rogers Center is an awseome place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 17, 2016
-You don't do much if your in the merchandise department
- The managers are okay, some are really cool and others are a little hard to work with
- You get to meet people from all over the world
- The energy on game day is always hype before, DURING and after the game.
Pros
You'll really like it if you're an out going person
Fun place to work with lot of growth opportunities.
Business Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONMay 16, 2016
The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with different people on day to day basis. And my co workers just made working there even more fun. I learnt a lot at this job and it will help me in my future endeavours.
Was good until they forced selling to every customer
customer service (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ONDecember 15, 2015
This was a good job ( great pay, great benefits, great colleagues) until they changed my position as a customer service rep into selling product on EVERY call. Alot of customers are calling to cut down their cost, not expand it. Rogers is a good company to work for if you truly believe in the product, which I think is too expensive.
Pros
Benefits package
Cons
Forced selling
Responsibilities
Network Analyst (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONDecember 14, 2015
Network Analyst
 Performs data backup/recovery, maintenance, data integrity and capacity management activities.
 Monitor, troubleshoot, analyze and maintain enterprise level Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks and telecommunication systems.
 Research and analyze network, server and backup vendors and products.
 Report back to Network Engineers with Pre and Post Tests Analysis.
Close knit company. Friendly and relaxed environment
Brand representative (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ONMay 27, 2016
This was a third party company for Rogers, yet the staff is very knowledgable. Unless you work evening or weekends, the days are usually very slow. Then again, that's the time used for training and preparation.
Amazing colleagues
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 22, 2016
The best part of Rogers were the people!
Amazing people. Easy to work with. Overall company morale was low but kudos to my colleagues that pushed past that to complete day-to-day responsibilities.
Benefits are great. I worked for the Publishing division.
Pros
The people and my actual job
Cons
Company morale
Digital media,Agile atmosphere and Benefits
Senior QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  1 mount pleasant rdMay 18, 2016
Rogers is having great work culture. Management and Technical team is extremely good. Besides work culture, rogers offers exciting benefits for employees in terms of Home, television and internet deals
fast paced environment
Cable technical support consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 13, 2015
training period was fun and educational. management made everyone feel welcome. co-workers were easy to work with and helpful. the most enjoyable part of the job was our team huddles where we can share our days experiences and lean about the new & up-coming changes our department will be making. An amazing experience.
Good place to work at
Rétention compte affaire (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCApril 29, 2016
taking calls, resolving issues
management is like any other place, hit or miss. When you have a good one the job is actually pretty good.

Co-workers are awesome. You are bound to find people that you will work well with.