As a Cellmart Rogers Wireless Sales Consultant, your role is to drive retail sales of the company. You are the primary contact for the client, representing both Cellmart and Rogers Wireless. You are required to focus on products and services, with an emphasis on EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE. Our product suite includes Rogers Cellular Phones, Wireless Modems, iPhone, BlackBerry and other Smartphones, Wireless High-Speed Internet and high-tech accessories. A key requirement of this position is the ability to foster and grow long-term relationships with our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate Cellmart sales and meeting quota
- Excellent customer service
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Team Player
- Participate in merchandising and promotional activities
- Ensure accuracy in all transactions, inventory, and procedures
- Participate in all manner of store maintenance
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Work in partnership with Management and other employees to maximize store sales and in-store presence
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude at all times
- Minimum 1+ years of sales experience
- Ability to adapt well to a dynamic changing work environment
- Ability to make excellent sales to achieve performance in alignment with targets as set forth by the company
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Self starter and motivated to succeed
- Fluency (written, oral) in English
- Be proficient in computer usage with basic programs such as Windows and Outlook
If you are interested in joining our winning team and have what it takes to be successful in a dynamic industry, please send your resume in confidence ATTN Damian Osborne
Cellmart Communications is a Authorized Rogers Wireless Dealer, We have been in business for 16 years.
We have grown from 1 store in year...