EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT to Fin. Advisor
A Financial Advisor at Rogers Group Financial requires an outstanding Executive Assistant for general management of their office at Rogers Group Financial. If you have over three years of work experience within the financial planning or investment industry assisting a Financial Advisor, this full-time role will allow you to further develop into a financial planning assistant within the firm. You will support a Financial Advisor in client meeting preparation, new business processing, client service and general office management and administration.
Skills and Requirements:
- Post-secondary degree
- Three years of financial services experience, preferably supporting a Financial Advisor
- Excellent command of English
- Solid computer skills - MS Office, including Word, Excel, PPT
- Proven project management and leadership skills
- Must exude a sense of maturity and confidence
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Able to work with accuracy and speed in a fast-paced environment
- Financial industry licences, courses and software are an asset: e.g., Canadian Securities Course (CSC), Conduct & Practices Handbook (CPH), Life Insurance Licence (LLQP), Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation, knowledge of financial planning software and CRM systems
Duties and responsibilities:
- Advisor’s office general management
- Co-ordination of financial planning activities (annual reviews, financial plans preparation, investment policy statements, quotes)
- Client contact support to Financial Advisor (meeting preparation, follow up, customer service, form processing)
- New business processing (applications, client access set up)
- Administrative support (marketing schedule, filing, stationary)
- Support of company’s team members as required
To apply email your resume with a cover letter, incl. Ref. No. 04112014 to recruiting (at) rogersgroup.com.
We offer competitive remuneration, including benefits and education support. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls or recruitment agencies will be accepted.
Established in 1973, Rogers Group Financial is an independent financial services firm, owned and operated by its professionally qualified financial advisors and portfolio managers. We are dedicated to always serving our clients' needs first while maintaining our long-term view to financial planning, and implementation of comprehensive solutions for our clients. We are renowned for our commitment to providing consistent, quality service.
Indeed - 5 months ago
Established in 1973, Rogers Group Financial is an independent financial services firm, owned and operated by its professionally qualified...