Rogers Corporation Employee Review

View all Rogers Corporation reviews

Stressful Environment with very little job security.
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZ24 April 2013
A typical day started out with a team meeting reviewing the shifts needs and work assignments. With many shortages in materials I learned to be flexible and the ability to multi-task since orders changed frequently. I was not impressed with the way that management handled problems that arose between employees. Politics and favoritism was part of the work environment that was the hardest part for me to handle. I saw hard working employees treated very badly. The most enjoyable part was the work itself and the interaction and assisting various departments to achieve their goals.
Pros
personal satisfaction of a job done well.
Cons
management favoritism

Other Rogers Corporation Employee Reviews

Nice Honeymoon
Associate (Former Employee) –  Canada31 May 2017
When you first start working in a Rogers Retail store you will be enthused to close sales, help customers, and achieve goals. Unfortunately, it is inevitable that your enthusiasm will be squeezed out of you by the rigid, uncompromising corporate coma this company suffers from. You will not enjoy your working day while at Rogers because it is filled with negativity, long mundane sales rituals, and thankless tasks. They do pay well but their commission payout is almost never accurate (ask any retail associate). The management is poor at best, and commonly display a complete lack of self awareness. I could go on at length about the company but i'd rather just move on with my life. thanks
call center
Call Center CIS Sales Associate & Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON14 June 2013
On the phones 8 hours speaking with 25+ up to 100 people a day, I learned a great deal of customer service over the phone how to defuse over the phone as well sell. Co-workers I met were always helpful and kind. Management was there not always helpful. Hardest part having the assistance and guidance need to be successful with the sales position, most enjoyable aspect high pay with good benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rogers Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8