Rogers Communications Employee Reviews

Environnement de travail compétitif
Représentante aux ventes (Former Employee) –  Trois-Rivières, QC21 May 2017
Point faible: Mauvais aménagement de la grille de formation et des individus choisis pour la transmettre, ce qui affecte la qualité de celle-ci.
Point fort: Environnement stimulant et dynamique!
great job great people
Phone Agent (Former Employee) –  Sherbrooke, QC20 May 2017
Phone Agent for Rogers, worked in the bilingual department. Dealt with clients over the phone on a regular basis to help them with their rogers wireless services and devices as well as their rogers residential services and devices. Made major sales, and got really good feedbacks from many costumers and also got promoted to help out “in-store” agents at one point.
Pros
good shifts
Fun Place to work
Team Leader Field Sales (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON16 May 2017
Rogers is good Brand, a good team however management needs to improve a little specially on processes, should be standard operating procedure for each process in company.
need improvement in customer service and their dealing with customers.
Pros
fun place to work
Cons
lot of angry customers due to past experiences
Open and free environment to work in
Quality Assurance Lead (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 May 2017
Excellent place to learn and update yourself in the telecommunication industry. .A good place to maintain work and life balance. Very open and grad place to work in.
Customer Service
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 May 2017
Advanced my skills with phone etiquette. Supported consumers, was able to master my customer service skills. Gained a foundation of understanding all wireless devices and how they operate on a GSM based network.
good workplace
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 May 2017
very friendly people, important to make sales, a lot to learn, time management is crucial, provide excellent customer service. You get to meet lots of people.
Not a bad place at all
Inbound Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON13 May 2017
Best job I've had so far, good hrs, health benefits could be better, training is great, managers are fun and they are always planning something fun.....
Pros
very relaxed environment
Cons
parking
excellent benefits
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON10 May 2017
Working for Rogers was overall positive. Rogers provides employees with benefits unmatched by any company I have previously worked for. The customer facing jobs can be difficult in that Rogers has many different customer types, and many of them do not wish to speak to customer service about positive experiences.
Excellent Job
Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON10 May 2017
You can learn a lot from this job and you will meet many good people with positive attitudes. The job pays well enough for an entry level sales representative.
Fun, Challenging, and Productive Work Environment
Sales Associate/Manager on Duty (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 May 2017
I pride myself on being a Rogers employee. As a sales representative our team provides exceptional customer service on a daily basis. Emphasis on teamwork and hitting sales targets. Learned valuable telecommunications and tech industry knowledge. Challenging sales targets expected, but great management to help in any way possible.
Pros
Wealth Accumulation Account.
Cons
No full-time positions available.
One of the greatest opportunities I ever had
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 May 2017
Typical day at work:

• Promote and sell services with special emphasis on package selling by personal presentations
• Provide efficient and courteous installation sales and service to our customers, in addition to reconnecting and disconnecting equipment and/or provide service per company standards and procedures.

I learned how to manage my time, deal with customers and meet their needs.
great place to work
CSR (Consumer Sales Rep/Customer Service Rep) (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 May 2017
Rogers is a great place to work, fast paced and always changing.
definitely keeps you on your toes. I was in the sales department so the environment was very aggressive but the people I worked with where great. the management could definitely use an update and learn compassion but I guess it part of the field to be a cold hard seller.
Good pay and experience
Senior Manager, Corporate Development (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 May 2017
Absolutely fine time at the company. Flexible hours, good managers and pay increases. Sometimes there's a major crunch but overall everyone I met was happy.
Amazing Place to Work
Technical Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto7 May 2017
Very supportive and cooperative management.
Ready to hear employee issues.
Rogers
SENIOR CHANGE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 May 2017
Most days are fast paced with exciting challenges.

Management styles are highly varied with mixed results depending on leadership styles which again are not consistent.

Mobility is very limited with intense competition for all internal postings, HR policies do not function well in this regard limiting career advancement.

Salary grades are almost always on the low end compared to the industry standard.

Good performance reviews will not result in a fair salary increase or annual raise typically at or below 1.5% on average.
Pros
Employee culture is friendly.
Cons
Poor management couple with poor employee engagement.
fun place to work
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON1 May 2017
Rogers is a large corporation, so you get to interact people from various departments. The culture of the work place was my favorite part. A day in the office was always exciting
Great retail experience
Full-time keyholder (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 April 2017
Rogers is an okay company to work for, everything was positive and the management was friendly and fostered a good environment. Sales targets were often high compared to the traffic entering the store.
Commission based and Sales Driven
Certified Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Orillia, On29 April 2017
Working in the telecommunications industry requires you to be driven to make sales and to up-sell to every customer you interact with. It is an industry that looks to draw in new customers every day. Keeping existing customers happy is important, however, the focus is definitely focused on drawing in new customers. If you are not focused on these issues, you'll not find this type of work rewarding as the pay is heavily focused on commission from each sale you make. Without constant sales, you'll find pressure from upper management and will not reach your highest potential for personal income.
Pros
High levels of income are possible
Cons
Commission driven pay
Better Future of Life
Local Area Advisor (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON27 April 2017
Rogers is one of the Premier and Largest Telecom Company in Canada.I have worked at Rogers as a Local Sales Advisor.
I have learned so much more about Rogers and the core value of their products and services.The leader of the team encouraged me well and supported well. The team leader is really very talented and kind person, he really taught well how to sell the Rogers products and services with the prospects and I have learned more from him, how to handle the objection and close the sales.

I have enjoyed my work and got a great experience. I shall always be grateful to ROGERS for all support.I highly encourage to any applicant Who else is looking seriously at this sales and marketing JOB in the telecommunications field. ROGERS is one of the greatest Employer for turning your life for a better future.
n/a
Customer Relations Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC27 April 2017
answering incoming calls from all over Canada and providing communication services and comparable market prices with other competitors across the country

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rogers Communications. Our community is ready to answer.

Rogers Communications Reviews by Location