Rogers Communications

Rogers Communications Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service and Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Pickering, ONMay 27, 2015
•A typical day at work involves answering up to 50 calls; handling customer inquiries, assisting with understanding bills, providing customers with Rogers' product and service information, and solving any issues that customers may have.
•Management is great at the Rogers call centre.
•Coworkers are friendly and make the environment a fun place to work, also very supportive.
AMAZING BUSINESS
Credit Collections Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 23, 2015
Pros: THE BEST PLACE TO WORK
Cons: STILL THE BEST PLACE TO WORK
THE BEST PLACE TO WORK FOR, THE BENEFITS THE PAY IS GREAT THE INCENTIVES AND AMAZING MANAGEMENT. GREAT TEAM WORK. AMAZING OPP FOR ADVANCEMENT AND EXCELLENT TRAINING, AND CONTINUOUS LEARNING
BAD BAD BAD
Sales & Operations Manager (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONMay 18, 2015
work you to the bone for little to no wages, set unreleastic sales expectations and zero opportunity for advancement due to restructuring.
Productive with a team of people you can relate to.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 15, 2015
Co-workers are very understanding but management is not understanding at all. Learned how to deal with irate customers better, and making commission.
...
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 10, 2015
Pros: 50% off employee discount
Cons: bad internet service in stores, poor management, poor support
I didn't enjoy working with Rogers. it was a very negative word environment I tried to move up in the company but the customers and the management the run rogers suck the life out of you
Sales rep for Rogers communications
Commission sales (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONMay 9, 2015
I did door to door sales for Rogers and Bell and I sold their products homephone internet and tv service to people and I have learned that telecommunications field is very good industry to work in because everybody uses telecom services today
It all depends on the day...
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Kitchener, ONMay 5, 2015
I enjoy working for Rogers on most days. However there is a huge disconnect between what they policy states on paper and how it is presented to you by higher up management. The discount is awesome and job is easy if you know how to sell and talk to people.
Rogers is based on who you work with
Project Coordinator (Manager) (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 28, 2015
Pros: Salary and benefits
Cons: Useless Human Resources Department
Management continually failed it's staff. Self centered and illegal tactics were used at the management level which was supported by the director level.
Challenging fast paced workplace with constant learning.
High Risk Loyalty & Customer Retention Consultant (Current Employee), Pickerin ONApril 14, 2015
Pros: close to home, work perks, team oriented
Cons: inflexible shifts/nights, no work-life balance as the hours are 4-12, mentally taxing
A typical day would include tasks such as answering calls in a calm and approachable manner while assessing the root cause of the clients complaints, multitasking to retain the business with a high focus on attention to details and being efficient in completing tasks to aid as many customers in the shortest amount of time.
In working in this environment I have learnt how to effectively and efficiently communicate with clients to better understand their needs, wants or frustrations in order to resolve any issues and then when appropriate right size customers and up sell to the proper products.
The management team and my coworkers make this job a lot more enjoyable as this job is not only mentally taxing but the hours are also very hard for a family oriented individual. Working with enthusiastic and encouraging co-workers and management teams makes the world of a difference.
The hardest part of the job would be the hours, working 4pm-12am Monday-Wednesday and then Saturday and Sunday is very depressing as there is no work-life balance. However the most enjoyable part of the job would be the fact that it's close to home and the people are fun and we all work together.
Fun workplace with performance incentives
Rogers Inbound Customer Service and Sales (Former Employee), Chilliwack, BCApril 11, 2015
Pros: Job Training, Great Benefits.
Cons: Stressful work environment; lots of pressure for quotas
A good steady job with an involved staff. Team based and sales based. If you know what you're selling and working to explain, you would do well with this inbound customer service job.
Enjoyed representing them
NATIONAL ACCOUNT COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), London, ONApril 10, 2015
Pros: Progression if you apply yourself.
Cons: Only con in any job is if you make it a con.
This review is for many positions as I applied myself and took a real interest in Rogers and the scope of the work I was recruited to do.
management not very good
Customer Service - Retention (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 8, 2015
Pros: close to home
Cons: management
I've learned how to deal with customers, you have to learn how to be professional even people are screaming at you. manager don't seems to care or be helpful at all
Big company - always changing
National Sales (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 7, 2015
Super fast paced and competitive company. Lots to learn and very collaborative. Lots of respect to the leadership team.
people are amazon make the job fun
Business Live Agent (Former Employee), BramptonMarch 26, 2015
Pros: The people
Cons: Bad Management
people are amazon make the job fun, the culture was good management horrible new CEO is good for the company will make change over the years
Rogers is a great place to work. Lots of amenities on site such as Gym, Tim hortons etc.
Business Relations specialist (Current Employee), Brampton, ONMarch 24, 2015
Typical day is dealing with Business and Corporate customers and their accounts.

Everyday is almost new thing to learn

Management is great and very cooperative

Co-workers are very friendly and help each other

Most of the time, it is very fast pace and stressful and I enjoy that

Friendly environment
A company focused to make money but do not care about employees.
Wireless Consumer Technical Support (Former Employee), North York, ONMarch 6, 2015
Pros: benefits and discounts
Cons: no job security at all
Some years ago it was a great place to work for but then the company start focusing only to make money and rip off customers.
If they do not care about their customers imagine if they care about employees.
Salary and benefits are pretty decent however if your seniority and salary start getting increased you will be the first to get terminated ASAP.
If you want to work at a place with no job security and worried everyday feeling it can be your last day, then Rogers is for you!
Great team environment
Sr. Manager, Market Dev. & Ecosys., Emerg Business (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 4, 2015
My group works in an area that promotes open concept and emerging business strategy and supports forward thinking. Great set of co-workers.
Progressive and Fun work environment
Commercial/Carrier Collections Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: great perks and bonuses
Cons: weak culture but has a great future
Rogers is synonymous to the latest and greatest in telecom innovation. It is a great place to work for and my team had already become my second family. We have learned to love the company as if it was our own.
With many reorganizations that happened recently, having a stable Sr. Management team was hard to come by and mainly caused a lot of miscues along the way. The culture of the company had to be developed and thanks to the new CEO, this was addressed.
I will always cherish my role and place at Rogers. This is the company where I developed my management skills and enabled me to become one of best Collections manager in the business.
Lots of people wanting to do the right thing but hampered by politics and red tape
Network Designer, Network Planning & Support (Former Employee), Richmond HillFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: red tape, politics
It was a fun place to work in an ever changing environment until politics got in the way which hampered success and hurt the bottom line.
Great place to start out and get some experience but will frustrate you when trying to to the right thing.
rogers
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Barrie, ONFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: very open schedule
Cons: no management
good place to work , good hours and schedule. no management , but easy to hire. poor customer service, and a lot of workers

1 2 3 4 5