Rogers Communications Employee Review

View all Rogers Communications reviews

Many perks to keep you in your position
Customer Relations Consultant (Current Employee) –  North York, ON27 October 2013
I love Rogers but hate the customers! Rogers is very good to their employees with many perks and treatment. The only thing is managers are pretty lazy most of the time and there are many stupid rules that come up and they don't tell you but then you get in trouble. Also there is barely any training, you learn everything as you go.
Pros
Okay pay, benefits from the first day, employee discount, paid vacation.
Cons
No floor support, no flexibility with shifts, you go on performance steps if you miss any shifts or are late, useless training

Other Rogers Communications Employee Reviews

Very enjoyable work place with good people and great opportunities
Camera Operator & audio, visual consultant (Former Employee) –  Owen Sound, ON14 February 2018
You'd be given a schedule for upcoming events and be asked about availability, learned a lot about audio equipment like cameras, microphone and soundboards. The workplace was very laid back. We'd get there early and have time to setup equipment and eat lunch or dinner (depending on the time) We'd do our work for the length of the event, pack up and head home. The best part of the job was the venues we traveled to. Hockey arenas, TV studios and even outdoor events at soccer fields and baseball games.The hardest part of the job was if we ever ran into technical difficulties we'd have to work on the fly and sort the problem as quick as possible, but this was rare.
Overall it was very enjoyable and the experience I gained and the people I met are something I still treasure.
Pros
Free lunches or Dinners, great hours
Cons
Short notice shifts, late nights
Good Place
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 February 2018
yes rogers is a good place to work the management and the people are very nice if you like working and meeting new people and visiting stores and facing challenges yes this is a great learning experience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rogers Communications. Our community is ready to answer.