Rogers Communications Employee Reviews in Canada

awesome place to work in
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONJuly 20, 2016
way ahead of technology and good people to work with team work is excellent, relaxed but fast paced, moving ahead of time and technology, instant real time systems
Pros
great benefits
good company
Sales Representative (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJuly 16, 2016
the people there are helpful , the hours of the duty not always fixed but still work is fine , the staff act like a team and they are very friendly .
Good company to work.
Sr. QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 15, 2016
Best company I had worked with & got the chance to learn new technologies. People are Technically very sound with great attitude to contribute in others growth.
Fun place to work
Retail and Corporate Business Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BCJuly 15, 2016
The job all depends on you, your on a commission plus hourly basis. Fairly good pay and is a good job when you are student. Many perks on phones and plans.
Pros
Fun culture and good job during school
Cons
not enough pay
great coworkers
Ticketing Support (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ONJuly 8, 2016
great coworkers, but the ability to move up in the company are limited. The company mainly resides in Ontario. Very difficult to transfer locations
Pros
30 minute lunch
Cons
job opportunities are lacking in management
Rogers- Where change was always happening and learning was a part of my daily job.
Escalation Advisor Manager (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONJuly 6, 2016
Working at Roger's was a great experience, I learnt something new everyday. Typically, a day at Rogers began like this, get to work with my coffee saying hello to all my co-workers as i passed by their desks. I would sit down at my seat and turn on my computer, opening all the programs required to aid me for the day ahead. After being all set up I would open my Outlook email and get caught up on anything new, as with Rogers there was something new everyday. Once finished with my email, I would sign into the phones and begin my day taking calls, resolving conflicts and concerns for clients of Rogers. At Rogers we would have a scheduled meeting everyday to check in with our team and bring forward anything that needed clarification. Management was very helpful in guiding me through processes that may have been difficult for me to understand. The most difficult part of my job was telling some clients that I genuinely empathized with and understood their issues that I could not help them, if I was legitimately unable to help. What I learn with Rogers was that 90% of the time there is an answer to a question weather you liked the answer or not.
Life at Rogers
Technical Support Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 5, 2016
Without going into too many specifics, life at Rogers was very positive overall. I highly recommend Rogers as an employer.
Pros
Good pay and Benefits
Cons
High stress and demanding/inflexible performance targets
Always rated at top ranking employer
Customer Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  North York, ONJuly 5, 2016
Great work place with the right salary and excellent benefits for their employees. Overall a really good place to work in while even at the entry level employment for there is always room for employee growth and opportunity for advancement. It was a excellent organization to work in.
Pros
Overall great company to work with
Cons
work some time stressful
Poor
Full Time Commission Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, ABJune 30, 2016
i enjoyed all of my co workers management was all about business meeting qoutas was more important then if my daughter was sick and needed to be taken care of commission was a nice factor but when things are slow not so much.
Fun and flexible work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  North York, ONJune 30, 2016
A lot of perks

Will train you to handle extreme situations and better customer service

Management is okay, depending on the manager

Commission on sales is fantastic
Great Company with Great Benefits
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NBJune 29, 2016
Worked for the company for 3 1/2 years and I actually get offended by a lot of the negative comments I see. Great Company to work for, my experience was awesome. People love to be negative and hate, don't believe all the negatively towards Rogers. They treat their employees great and you get great benefits and very good job security.
Pros
Job Security, benifits on cable, internet and cell phone packages, dental and health benifits.
Cons
Nothing really, drama can happen from time to time but when you work with the same people everyday 5 days a week, its like family and thats bound to happen
Moving up
Senior Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lakeshore, ONJune 27, 2016
Moving up in Rogers is very tough
Looking for new challenges with a high reward.

Still working here
Data Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 25, 2016
Fast paced environment
Excellent culture
Well paying company
Knowledgeable Managers
Working on multiple projects at the same time
Great people
Rogers Communtcations
Customer Service Representatives (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONJune 20, 2016
Rogers communications is a very high paced environment with a culture that would motivate you to succeed. But their loyalty to their employees can be greatly improved.
Pros
Fun atmosphere and culture
Cons
Management structure needs to be reassessed.
Highly bureaucratic
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 17, 2016
Large organization going through a lot of restructuring; slow to make changes and adapt to customer needs; lack of proper leadership in some groups
Pros
Large company, good benefits
Cons
Lack of proper leadership
Terrible place to work
Revenue Assurance (Former Employee) –  One Mount PleasantJune 17, 2016
Started off as a Sprint Canada employee then bought out by Rogers and became a Rogers employee.

Terrible office politics and never felt welcome. The managers had there favorites and it was obvious. Workload was impossible and terrible support from management and training. Management was never there for you and completely micro managed people. No respect from management whatsoever you were treated like a number and simply replaceable.

Management would favor there favorites and go out to coffee with them and if you were not in the club you were given a huge workload while the favorites got minimal work and it was obvious.

No job security as constant layoffs and its true as they say you never grow old working at Rogers. Getting laid off with a package was the best thing that could of ever happened.

The only good thing was the salary and benefits. There is life after Rogers and I would never go back. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
benefits and salary
Cons
terrible managment and lack of training, too much office politics
Great benefits and pay!
High Risk Loyalty Representative (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ONJune 9, 2016
My latest position there was quite mundane it was saving people from cancelling their services. Over the almost 5 years of being there I learned a lot and there was a lot of room for growth if you were willing to relocate. My management and team mates were amazing, the most enjoyable part was working with others. The hardest part was the difficult customers sometimes.
Overall it is rather good place to work
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 7, 2016
Pay and benefits are ok. Work-life balance is rather good. There's gym on site, they started introducing share space which looks pretty cool and inviting. Great people around to work and mingle with.
No job security, no professional development program
Pros
Work-life balance is rather good, gym on site, cool share space, Great people around to work and mingle with.
Cons
Pay and benefits are just ok, No job security, no professional development program
Pretty good
Sales (Former Employee) –  WaterlooJune 1, 2016
Pretty good environment. They treat their employees well, at least the one I worked at. They also give you enough time to do things other than work.
Great company to work for
TV Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 1, 2016
Amazing company to work for. work/life style balance is perfect and is much better then the usual companies to work for.

Rogers Communications Reviews by Location