Rogers Communications Employee Review

View all Rogers Communications reviews

Excellent multi-cultural and multifaceted environment that fosters personal growth.
Enhanced Sales and Service Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON10 October 2013
Excellent sales results are a direct representation of the level of engagement and accountability managed in the retail environment. I believe that thinking locally and acting globally is the key to first-class customer service and establishing and building on our bottom line. It is my goal to create and maintain teams that are deliberate, customer focused and conscious of how to use the tools given to meet and exceed sales targets.
Pros
Opportunity for advancement, great work environment, constant communication between all levels.
Cons
Poor work life balance

Other Rogers Communications Employee Reviews

Career Path
Wireless Customer Service & Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  North York, ON18 January 2018
Rogers has helped me build my communication skills in a call centre environment & has prepared me to work in a fast paced environment. Great Benefits!
Fun Environment
Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 January 2018
A friendly environment to work with with diverse culture.
daily events on a month to month basis to accommodate agents spare time.
summer bbq to enjoy with the co-worker.
Pros
Fun activity

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rogers Communications. Our community is ready to answer.