Rogers Communications Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Customer Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON19 February 2017
I loved coming to work because of our customers, I was learning from them and I have always treated them with dignity and respect. Management was a little bit tough to deal with as they were very judgmental and discriminatory.
ok temporary filler job
TRUSTED ADVISOR, HGS CANADA (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON16 February 2017
started working when it was still under construction, had poor managment at the time, and poor conditions to work with. co workers were friendly, was easily accesible being within the mall.
Amazing place!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON16 February 2017
I messed up at this job. I had some life changing events happen and I failed to reach out to anyone throughout it. I loved this job. The training was great, the people and environment were bar none. I would love the opportunity to work there again. However, I feel that is a bridge I have burnt and can't take again. Does not change my opinion of how I believe this company Awesome! I am still a Rogers customer. And I have cable services now too! H
Pros
Great support, sports on the whole time, really nice people.
Cons
None.
Fine work place but lack communication between different department
Market Lead (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 February 2017
Good career advancement opportunities, with management encouragement to skill-up to the next level. Very matrix organization with communication gaps between different departments
It is a productive and fun place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB11 February 2017
I had a great time working in Rogers Communications. I met most of my friends there. The competition was very intense, everybody was trying to be the best the could be. all in all, it is a wonderful place to work.
Pros
Cheaper phone bills
Fast paced Environment
Design & Build Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 February 2017
Juggling is key as there are several projects on the go. Time management is essential and you must learn how to prioritize and allow yourself your own time to balance work and personal life. My reporting manager is amazing - very supportive.
Pros
Supportive colleagues
Cons
Lack of support by some senior management
Absolutely Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON10 February 2017
This company does not value it's employees in any way, shape or form. The working hours are terrible. Parking is not provided on site and as an employee you are expected to pay upwards of $200/month to park.
If you take public transportation, I would suggest not working here. You will be placed on the midnight shift and will not be able to get home, with zero care from your managers.
Workplace culture
Local Area Advisor (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON7 February 2017
A typical day at work includes researching the territory, taking appointments and meeting the customers till late night. I learnt a great deal in delivering sale presentations and pitches to the end customers using the knowledge of cable and communication products.
Balance approached?!?
Corporate Sales Manager, Small Enterprise Unit (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 February 2017
many extremes at Rogers for better and worse.

- salary and benefits are attractive.
- work balance life balance is depend on position and role within the company.
- job security and advancement opportunity for capable individuals is unlimited.
- senior Management lacks vision, lack of engagement with front line employees and a very poor strategic approach.
- job culture is inconsistent from team to team. overall breakdown in communications between departments, lack training and employee support.
I loved it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 February 2017
Honestly Loved working at Rogers, but unfortunately I had to move. My coworkers, my management and everyone was like family. The salary was good, and the hours were decent.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
none really
Fast paced and comfortable work environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON2 February 2017
Helping existing and potential clients to services served by Rogers
Good work culture; All employees are very friendly
Management is also good but could have improvement
Great teams to work with
OD Leadership Delivery & Master Certifier (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 February 2017
The teams that you get to work with are wonderful. In the sales world, there is a lot of connecting between different teams. There is work to be done with getting all teams to interlock and share information with one another and the CEO and SLT is working towards that.
great company
Sales/ Small Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Bedford, NS31 January 2017
Love to work for company. Great benefits and resources available. Company cares about employees even at the retail even.
Health benefits are not the best, they do not cover much at more than 50% of drugs and don't have the best coverage for other needs.
Fun work environment with a lot of advancement opportunities
Agent au service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 January 2017
I enjoyed working for Rogers telecommunications because all the benefits and the fun work environment. Also the advancement possibilities and flexible schedules.
Pros
Scheduals are very flexible
Cons
The office is located far from any metro station
Fast paced numbers based company
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC31 January 2017
You don't meet their numbers, you get fired. dealing with a plethora of customers during the day affects this a lot as all customers are different and most are unbearable.
Pros
Vending machine
Cons
Cramped spaces, tight schedule, unrealistic targets
Overworked People & High Stress
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 January 2017
I would have to rate Rogers to be in my Top 3 WORST places to work. You don't have your own private work space, and you do not get your own desk. You have to deal with big open spaces with large groups of people so privacy and quiet is non-existent for the most part. You only get a small locker to store your belongings and files in. This is not ideal for some people.

I found that some of the 'seasoned employees' walked around with a huge chip on their shoulder (I said "some" not all) and were not always friendly to interact with. Work life balance is non-exisitant, and the work load assigned to just one person is enough for an army to do. It's beyond stressful and you are always expected to be reachable - even after hours. During the time I was there I heard so many people complain about how they hated their job due to either the work load, or the people they had work with - and in some cases both. There is ZERO job security here and the turn over is consistent and constant. I wouldn't recommend working here if you're looking for something long term. I can see it being ok for part-time or contract work only.
Pros
Convenient area for food/restaurants, shopping, TTC
Cons
NO work life balance, NO job security, Over worked & Under paid.
Rogers
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 January 2017
Really good place to work at as a student. Very flexibl plus you get benefits. It is a great place to start. Management is great. You can usually do well alldat.
great working environment
consumer inside sales consultant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON24 January 2017
great place and people to work with
every day was a new day, to begin with
the management was supportive and co-workers were very cooperative
Great Company!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 January 2017
Rogers Communications Inc. is a great company with lots of opportunities for career development and advancement. They also have generous employee discounts!
wonderful company in terms of production and i personally enjoyed working with them
QA Test Analyst (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 January 2017
the typical day was when we were running out of time due to some developers issues, and learned how to take decisions in critical times.its always hard if you feel, i did my work with passion and i got the appreciation and that what i enjoyed.

Rogers Communications Reviews by Location