Rogers Communications

Rogers Communications Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun and high paying
Customer Service Representative/Sales (Former Employee), Brampton, ONSeptember 8, 2014
very good salary but managers usually come hard on you to reach sales targets. Failing to do so leads to termination
Survey Techniciam
EQUIPMENT OPERATION SYNERGY REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), London, OntarioSeptember 7, 2014
My first part time job ever. It was nice to have a job in high school!
Great company to work for
FSMS Coordinator (Former Employee), Richmond Hill, OntarioSeptember 4, 2014
This was a great place to work with great opportunity for advancement as it proved in my career.
Good place to work and learn
BO Developer (Current Employee), BramptonSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: work culture
Cons: for me, it is travelling from toronto to brampton
My day normally starts at 9 AM and ends around 6 in the evening. The work culture is very good in Rogers and I enjoyed working with my team. My responsibility is to develop the reports as per requirements. The management always encourage to try new things to get better output from me and my team. I like the work atmosphere in Rogers. I love the place – more... where my ideas are taken into consideration before taking a final call and Rogers has provided me such opportunities. – less
Challenging and Rewarding
SDM (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 4, 2014
Challenging and Rewarding. Mature. World Class in Telecom and Wireless.
An average day at Rogers
Talent Acquisition - Recruiter- Rogers & Fido (Current Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 3, 2014
Rogers is a very fast paced and fast moving company that keeps you on your toes. If you are looking for a place with constant change and new challenges, it is the place for you.
What I love about working at Rogers is the people I work with and how I face different and exciting challenges everyday.
great team work towards achieving a common goal
Customer Relations Representative (Current Employee), North York, ONAugust 27, 2014
unable to discuss due to HR policies/confidentiality contract signed
Unorganized for a large company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), 2235 Sheppard Avenue EastAugust 21, 2014
Pros: early leave, amazing benifits
Cons: terrible managment, not to organized, not enough pay
the training was very bad it was one way in training and then when we got on the floor completely differnet. they say its not about targets and metrics and when you get up on the floor thats all its about. they give u little to no product knowlege and your pretty much thrown out on the phones.

management is unorganized if you ask for help most of them – more... have no idea what to do. i had one manager tell me "ive only been on the phones a total of 2 weeks in training and ive only been here since january" how do you have a manager that doesnt know what hes doing. let alone my own manager who played favorites and doesnt do her job protecting the sales on her team or actually coaching her agents. the 3rd party call centre i worked at had better training and management and thats sad.

the co-workers for the most part were boring but you find a few shiners there

also they say the pay is amazing its really not. they make it impossible to actually hit any bonuses

overall not the greatest place to work i would much rather work at the 3rd party Rogers place ive worked at in the past which is sad. the pay was even better at 3rd party due to commission – less
A good place to do part time
High-Speed Internet Technical Support Consultant (Current Employee), TorontAugust 18, 2014
Very flexible with the schedule. I work with friendly and energetic staff. Never had I experience dull days
Friendly culture in rapid expansion and institutionization process.
Senior Analyst - Field service (Former Employee), North York OntarioAugust 15, 2014
Pros: very good benefit including a class on site gym, flexible hours and allow to work from home for circumstances
Cons: the company expanded rapidly from a family business that were not properly institutionlized.
This is the most employee friendly and generous company I have ever work in my life. It has great culture of work place harmony with minimal bureaucracy.
Very Productive and friendly work place
Shift Lead (Former Employee), Halifax, NSAugust 12, 2014
The people is what makes the place! They made working for that company the best thing, learning from different backgrounds and people.
Productivity and fun work place
Customer Retention Representative (Former Employee), Toronto-North YorkAugust 5, 2014
Pros: free lunches and great vacations give away
Cons: not that i can think of
meeting different people with different backgrounds
Has alot of diversity which is comfortable for a work place
Fast based which helps work day go faster
Great incentives
Productive workplace
Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Brampton, ONJuly 28, 2014
Productive and Exciting
Management is Excellent
Great Coworkers
Hardest part new challenges
Enjoyable part is the challenges
Great work atmosphere, friendly and supportive leaders
Call Centre CSR Wireless Retention (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 25, 2014
Pros: great pay and benfits, flexibility in scheduling, room for advancement
Cons: high stress levels
Working here is very fast paced. There is a lot to learn and a lot to do on a daily basis. Call volumes are usually quite high.

The biggest addition to any skill set I gained at Rogers was a refinement of personal/soft skills and learning how to communicate better with customers.

The management is very friendly and supportive at Rogers, offering work – more... and personal advice and in general being there as a pillar of support. Whether you needed help in regards to work or needed to talk about something going on outside of work they were always willing to listen and it's a very admirable trait in any company.

In the retention department the most difficult aspect is the amount of stress placed upon you. While you are dealing with customers who are often frustrated or upset, some who tend to take it out on the agent unknowingly, you also have a need to maintain and meet certain metrics or goals. Balancing both can be very tricky.

The most enjoyable part of this job is talking to all different sorts of people, whether it be customers or coworkers. Both are very diverse groups of people with colorful backgrounds and stories. – less
Stressful place to work
Customer Relations (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJuly 19, 2014
Pros: bq
Cons: forced mandatory hours. less time with family
When working at Rogers they made you feel like a robot. There was no where to go to left of stress if you had just a bad call.
Fun work place, fair commission
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Waterloo, OntarioJuly 18, 2014
Pros: fair commissions, positive work atmosphere
Cons: at times repetitive, limited authority
Rogers is a well known company that thrives in a past paced environment. Having the incentive of commission helps motivate you. Given the limited authority to make changes can lead to difficulties though. Having a positive work force and management has been a great experience. However, some of the work can be repetitive at times. You can say that about – more... a lot of jobs though. – less
Learning experience
Customer Relations Consultant (Current Employee), Brampton, ONJuly 10, 2014
Pros: health coverage
Cons: not enough floater days
7 years of experience with 2 of Canada’s largest telecommunications companies. Currently, as a Customer Relations Consultant and taking into account my previous role as Escalation Support Team for Rogers Communications Inc., combining both “on-line” experience through Consumer Service, as well as Intensive one on one Coaching experience with representatives – more... of Rogers Communications through all lines of business.

My background has given me the hands on experience in the customer service industry and training industry that would contribute to your team and objectives. My accomplishments are derived from my exceptional communication skills, strong attention to detail and work ethic. – less
Great people, fun place
Account Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 24, 2014
Not bad at all. Left to find more interesting job, but workplace hard to leave.
Great Team Atmosphere
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee), Pickering, ONJune 19, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: never enough training
Management was not very supportive when changes were made to processes. Pay rate was fantastic.
Normal working place
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, OnJune 12, 2014
Typical office, working with professionals, learned many things from management.

1 2 3 4 5