Rogers Communications

Rogers Communications Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun work place, fair commission
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Waterloo, OntarioJuly 18, 2014
Pros: fair commissions, positive work atmosphere
Cons: at times repetitive, limited authority
Rogers is a well known company that thrives in a past paced environment. Having the incentive of commission helps motivate you. Given the limited authority to make changes can lead to difficulties though. Having a positive work force and management has been a great experience. However, some of the work can be repetitive at times. You can say that about – more... a lot of jobs though. – less
Learning experience
Customer Relations Consultant (Current Employee), Brampton, ONJuly 10, 2014
Pros: health coverage
Cons: not enough floater days
7 years of experience with 2 of Canada’s largest telecommunications companies. Currently, as a Customer Relations Consultant and taking into account my previous role as Escalation Support Team for Rogers Communications Inc., combining both “on-line” experience through Consumer Service, as well as Intensive one on one Coaching experience with representatives – more... of Rogers Communications through all lines of business.

My background has given me the hands on experience in the customer service industry and training industry that would contribute to your team and objectives. My accomplishments are derived from my exceptional communication skills, strong attention to detail and work ethic. – less
Great people, fun place
Account Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 24, 2014
Not bad at all. Left to find more interesting job, but workplace hard to leave.
Great Team Atmosphere
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee), Pickering, ONJune 19, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: never enough training
Management was not very supportive when changes were made to processes. Pay rate was fantastic.
Normal working place
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, OnJune 12, 2014
Typical office, working with professionals, learned many things from management.
A great place to work, with an extensive training program and competitive wadges.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kitchener-Waterloo, ONJune 4, 2014
Pros: competitive wadge, incentives, great training program
Cons: long hours
A typical day at work would involve answering phone and e-mail questions regarding technical difficulties, billing, sales and general information in a call centre environment.

I learned a great deal with the information and tools that they provided to be successful at the job. It allowed me to be professional, knowledgable and efficient employee. Although – more... you primarily work on your own on the phone, you are still on a small "team" that is managed by a "Team Manager" that allows you to communicate and help others, be part of a team environment and stay up to date with relevant information. You also have one-on-one time with your manager to go over calls and procedures.

The hardest part of the job is you are sitting for 7 hours a day on the phone most of the time and that can be physically hard, but the most enjoyable part is when you've helped a customer with their problem. – less
Nice Place to work
Business Support Technician (Current Employee), Brampton, ONJune 2, 2014
Lots of facilities, for example, Gym, coffee shop, convenience store, cafeteria on site location.
funwork place
Sales, Customer Service, Administration (Current Employee), BurnabyJune 2, 2014
great work environment, great management. fun and interacting while meeting new people. typical day is taking calls and providing customer care.
challenging working environment
Full-Time Sales Associate (Former Employee), Markham, ONMay 28, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: too many uncertain situations from customers
- social skills with customers
- fast paced working environment
A fun work Environment.
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto,ONMay 26, 2014
Rogers Communication is an ideal company which strives to satisfy its customer requirements and simultaneously works hard on providing employee satisfaction.
Voulenteer
ENG Volunteer (Camera Operator/Editor) (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONMay 20, 2014
I am currently being trained on their systems as well as other duties and responsibilities.
Rogers Communications
Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 19, 2014
Rogers is a progressive company with ample opportunities for advancement. I had the opportunity to advance from an entry level position to senior business analyst. Our management team was supportive and helpful. Information flowed from executive levels down through the company in order for all areas to be part of the company direction seamlessly. The – more... various positions that I held were challenging and very fulfilling. There were hard days and fun days. With the friendships that I had, my workings days were very satisfying. The most enjoyable times in my job, were the days that our team shined. Those days usually included acknowledgements received by either our team members or our management team. It's always great to hear that you're doing a good job. Bad days, although few, did occur and were normally a result of unknown activities that could not have been foreseen. As with all things, bad days end and we start again a little wiser then before. It is with great pleasure that I offer my knowledge and experience to your company. – less
Loved going to work everyday
Client care Data representative (Former Employee), Brampton, ONMay 15, 2014
Best Company t work for very flexible and lost of growth opportunity within
Innovative company
Sr. Mgr. Sales - Engineering (Former Employee), BramptonMay 12, 2014
Pros: innovative, great people, some leadership, benefits
Cons: some leadership, silo thinking, culture, perception of a lot of layoffs
Overall a great company to work for. Held a few positions. As like any large company, some divisions do better than others (not talking about financials).
People are great.The culture overall isn't where it could be. Silo thinking still gets in the way as well as the politics.

Work/life balance depends on where you work and what your role and demands – more... are. It was fine for me.
Numerous layoffs over the years has lead to some 'position protection' attitudes thus impacting anyone wanting to take risks or perhaps voice a different opinion from others (for the right reasons).

If you land a role in a great division you will enjoy not only the benefits or working for a large organization but also the feeling at the end of the day, that you have accomplished something to enhance the customer experience.

As a customer, I look forward to experiencing what the new CEO brings forth. – less
Rogers
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 1, 2014
Pros: management, co-workers, benefits
Cons: salary
Great company to work for but career advance can be difficult
The only good thing is the pay
Moves Concierge (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONMay 1, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: work environment, attitude, behaviour
It's a big corporation that claims they're all about you, but unfortunately they don't deliver on those promises.
Great Place to work
Voice Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, OnApril 28, 2014
Pros: benefits
Had the best co-workers and team members.
Rogers help me to grow, and gain new skills
Great!
Snr. Project Manager, Ent. Business Intelligence (Current Employee), Brampton, OntarioApril 26, 2014
Great experience working at Rogers, great company to work in.
Best workplace
Sales Representative/Call agent (Former Employee), Pickering, OnApril 16, 2014
Provided a lot of opportunitie to grow even more in the field of customer service......
on overall experience
retention rep (Former Employee), toronto onApril 7, 2014
Pros: a lot of benefits
Cons: shift work
Great job for learning the ins and outs of a call center and advancement

1 2 3 4 5