Rogers Communications Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Big and fast paced company
Technical Support Consultant (Current Employee), Burnaby, BCAugust 23, 2015
Your team Manager treats you well with respect to helping you get the job done. Managers are always open to new ideas for improvement.
Great Employer, Not So Great Management
Team Manager - Customer Care/Consumer Inside Sales (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONAugust 18, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: work/life balance, senior management
Senior Management not very supportive, very restrictive in terms of red tape. Senior Managers do not "walk the walk" - they will ask their teams to work majority evenings and weekends while they're off post 4pm during the week and every weekend. Very hypocritical, and demeaning.
Good
Program Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 16, 2015
The organization could be chaotic at times, however the good part is it is adapting to the new ideas. A great place to learn and try out innovative ideas when the org. iteslf is going through an overall change in culture toward lean and agile.
Great Company
Customer Care Associate, Billing (Former Employee), Brampton, ONAugust 13, 2015
Work hard, play harder. Great people, great rewards, benefits and incentives. Flexibility in schedules and ability to change to other locations.
Great company
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Etobicoke, ONAugust 10, 2015
Pros: Benefits & employee discounts
Cons: minimum wage
If you enjoy continuous learning this is the place for you. Rogers is always improving its service to better fit customers needs. Always be in the know with the latest wireless devices. Great environment and Great team make this a great place to work at.
Rogers is a great place to work
Manager Process Improvement (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 9, 2015
Pros: Large company, great pay and decent perks
A great and challenging work environment, where you can really hone your skills.

The staff are supportive and you're provided opportunity to really make a difference in the organization.
good
Consumer's insides sales (Former Employee), bramptonAugust 5, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: back to back calls
boring no work life balance felt like a slave being yelled at customers and having to fake it through out the call my self respect is way more valuable no thanks
NTMC-Care Agent (Billing Operations Agent
Independent Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Cambridge, ONAugust 5, 2015
Responsibilities:
• Identified new potential system issues and worked to resolve errors by creating workarounds
• Triaged tickets to appropriate groups for resolution
• Work tickets received from other internal departments to resolve unknown issues
• Assisted in special projects for program launches
• Created Job Aids for fellow agents to use in resolution progress
Rogers
A member of the team (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONAugust 2, 2015
Being a part of the team at rogers brought motivation within in my life and helped me grow into the adult I am today with all the qualifications and skills that I have. I loved being apart of my team and grew to love my co workers, the job overall was something I enjoyed doing but had decided to leave for more education on a different field of work.
Fast Paced, Productive Environment
Manager,Operational Analytics (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 31, 2015
Pros: training budget
Cons: long hours
A good place to start a career. There is plenty of funding for courses and growth opportunities. The high frequency of corporate restructuring is the main negative.
Lack of strategic objectives, uncaring, disloyal, worse company to work for
Occupational Health and Safety Manager (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJuly 29, 2015
Unstable, disorganized and without a clear strategy. Every 5 or so years their only resource is to find a new CEO to try and keep afloat
A great experience in the corporate world
Field Representative (Former Employee), North York, ONJuly 18, 2015
Pros: No set hours, Salary based
Cons: A lot of driving
Although Rogers was a 6-month experience, I definitely got to learn how to learn on the fly and be able to present solutions in a smaller time frame. A lot of the work was outbound calling and Door-to-Door sales, but it got me to think outside of the box and really get a customer excited about the promotions that Rogers had. I worked closely with a team of three and we also drove to areas that were going completely digital. A different side to Rogers that I was not used to. Glad I got the experience!
Good vibes
Sales representative (Former Employee), Trenton ontarioJuly 8, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: 9 hour shifts
As my job was good, it was hard to deal with the chaos, but it was fun, and i like to work and keep busy, job was long but fun. I would say the hardest part is dealing with problems of other people and trying to make a solution for them
Great work environment and enjoyable to work at
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee), Surrey, BCJuly 7, 2015
Pros: freindly and supportive environment
Cons: shifts would vary and some days had very short shifts
I really enjoyed working for Rogers and my supervisors and co workers were all so helpful with me in training, and then working. I had a lot of support from supervisors work related and personal.
I would recommend this company to work for.
Myself I worked from home, and this was very convenient for me, and enjoyed helping out customers with any issues they had. The hardest part of the job was when I would get very rude customers that would call me names, as you have to be professional and not take it personal. Often these customers project their anger against the company towards you, so its not personal most of the time. I enjoy interacting with other people so I did enjoy working for them.
Pay is great, colleagues awesome
Corporate Account Executive (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCJune 30, 2015
Pros: Exposure to technology, excellent colleagues
Cons: Management Communication is not that great
Rogers is a great company to work for. Constant restructure does make things a bit challenging. Colleagues are great. Technology is cutting edge. Perhaps a bit better communication and expectations relayed from management may help.
Friendly and productive place to work at
Customer Service (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 16, 2015
Pros: Pizza day was the last Friday of every month
Loved working at Rogers, My manager and my co workers were all getting along very well.. I loved meeting new people everyday and making a strong relationship with my customers.. I really enjoyed working for Rogers activating new phones upgrading.. the hardest part was when the store had to close down and I was laid off from work
Friendly environment and opportunities for career growth
IT Support portal (Current Employee), Brampton, ONMay 29, 2015
Pros: Friendly environment and opportunities for career growth
Cons: I cant say anything about cons
Rogers communication inc. is a very good company where employees treat with at-most respect and freedom. Its a family like environment. Learned many things from co-workers and managers such as people management , how to balance work & personal life and many more. Co-workers are awesome,friendly and respect each other. Share knowledge each other where required. Hardest part of the job is to adopt the changes in the project requirements on timely basis. Working at Rogers is an awesome experience which every one should experience it once in a life time.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service and Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Pickering, ONMay 27, 2015
•A typical day at work involves answering up to 50 calls; handling customer inquiries, assisting with understanding bills, providing customers with Rogers' product and service information, and solving any issues that customers may have.
•Management is great at the Rogers call centre.
•Coworkers are friendly and make the environment a fun place to work, also very supportive.
AMAZING BUSINESS
Credit Collections Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 23, 2015
Pros: THE BEST PLACE TO WORK
Cons: STILL THE BEST PLACE TO WORK
THE BEST PLACE TO WORK FOR, THE BENEFITS THE PAY IS GREAT THE INCENTIVES AND AMAZING MANAGEMENT. GREAT TEAM WORK. AMAZING OPP FOR ADVANCEMENT AND EXCELLENT TRAINING, AND CONTINUOUS LEARNING
BAD BAD BAD
Sales & Operations Manager (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONMay 18, 2015
work you to the bone for little to no wages, set unreleastic sales expectations and zero opportunity for advancement due to restructuring.