Rogers Communications

Rogers Communications Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Unorganized for a large company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), 2235 Sheppard Avenue EastAugust 21, 2014
Pros: early leave, amazing benifits
Cons: terrible managment, not to organized, not enough pay
the training was very bad it was one way in training and then when we got on the floor completely differnet. they say its not about targets and metrics and when you get up on the floor thats all its about. they give u little to no product knowlege and your pretty much thrown out on the phones.

management is unorganized if you ask for help most of them – more... have no idea what to do. i had one manager tell me "ive only been on the phones a total of 2 weeks in training and ive only been here since january" how do you have a manager that doesnt know what hes doing. let alone my own manager who played favorites and doesnt do her job protecting the sales on her team or actually coaching her agents. the 3rd party call centre i worked at had better training and management and thats sad.

the co-workers for the most part were boring but you find a few shiners there

also they say the pay is amazing its really not. they make it impossible to actually hit any bonuses

overall not the greatest place to work i would much rather work at the 3rd party Rogers place ive worked at in the past which is sad. the pay was even better at 3rd party due to commission – less
A good place to do part time
High-Speed Internet Technical Support Consultant (Current Employee), TorontAugust 18, 2014
Very flexible with the schedule. I work with friendly and energetic staff. Never had I experience dull days
Friendly culture in rapid expansion and institutionization process.
Senior Analyst - Field service (Former Employee), North York OntarioAugust 15, 2014
Pros: very good benefit including a class on site gym, flexible hours and allow to work from home for circumstances
Cons: the company expanded rapidly from a family business that were not properly institutionlized.
This is the most employee friendly and generous company I have ever work in my life. It has great culture of work place harmony with minimal bureaucracy.
Very Productive and friendly work place
Shift Lead (Former Employee), Halifax, NSAugust 12, 2014
The people is what makes the place! They made working for that company the best thing, learning from different backgrounds and people.
Productivity and fun work place
Customer Retention Representative (Former Employee), Toronto-North YorkAugust 5, 2014
Pros: free lunches and great vacations give away
Cons: not that i can think of
meeting different people with different backgrounds
Has alot of diversity which is comfortable for a work place
Fast based which helps work day go faster
Great incentives
Productive workplace
Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Brampton, ONJuly 28, 2014
Productive and Exciting
Management is Excellent
Great Coworkers
Hardest part new challenges
Enjoyable part is the challenges
Great work atmosphere, friendly and supportive leaders
Call Centre CSR Wireless Retention (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 25, 2014
Pros: great pay and benfits, flexibility in scheduling, room for advancement
Cons: high stress levels
Working here is very fast paced. There is a lot to learn and a lot to do on a daily basis. Call volumes are usually quite high.

The biggest addition to any skill set I gained at Rogers was a refinement of personal/soft skills and learning how to communicate better with customers.

The management is very friendly and supportive at Rogers, offering work – more... and personal advice and in general being there as a pillar of support. Whether you needed help in regards to work or needed to talk about something going on outside of work they were always willing to listen and it's a very admirable trait in any company.

In the retention department the most difficult aspect is the amount of stress placed upon you. While you are dealing with customers who are often frustrated or upset, some who tend to take it out on the agent unknowingly, you also have a need to maintain and meet certain metrics or goals. Balancing both can be very tricky.

The most enjoyable part of this job is talking to all different sorts of people, whether it be customers or coworkers. Both are very diverse groups of people with colorful backgrounds and stories. – less
Stressful place to work
Customer Relations (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJuly 19, 2014
Pros: bq
Cons: forced mandatory hours. less time with family
When working at Rogers they made you feel like a robot. There was no where to go to left of stress if you had just a bad call.
Fun work place, fair commission
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Waterloo, OntarioJuly 18, 2014
Pros: fair commissions, positive work atmosphere
Cons: at times repetitive, limited authority
Rogers is a well known company that thrives in a past paced environment. Having the incentive of commission helps motivate you. Given the limited authority to make changes can lead to difficulties though. Having a positive work force and management has been a great experience. However, some of the work can be repetitive at times. You can say that about – more... a lot of jobs though. – less
Learning experience
Customer Relations Consultant (Current Employee), Brampton, ONJuly 10, 2014
Pros: health coverage
Cons: not enough floater days
7 years of experience with 2 of Canada’s largest telecommunications companies. Currently, as a Customer Relations Consultant and taking into account my previous role as Escalation Support Team for Rogers Communications Inc., combining both “on-line” experience through Consumer Service, as well as Intensive one on one Coaching experience with representatives – more... of Rogers Communications through all lines of business.

My background has given me the hands on experience in the customer service industry and training industry that would contribute to your team and objectives. My accomplishments are derived from my exceptional communication skills, strong attention to detail and work ethic. – less
Great people, fun place
Account Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 24, 2014
Not bad at all. Left to find more interesting job, but workplace hard to leave.
Great Team Atmosphere
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee), Pickering, ONJune 19, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: never enough training
Management was not very supportive when changes were made to processes. Pay rate was fantastic.
Normal working place
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, OnJune 12, 2014
Typical office, working with professionals, learned many things from management.
A great place to work, with an extensive training program and competitive wadges.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kitchener-Waterloo, ONJune 4, 2014
Pros: competitive wadge, incentives, great training program
Cons: long hours
A typical day at work would involve answering phone and e-mail questions regarding technical difficulties, billing, sales and general information in a call centre environment.

I learned a great deal with the information and tools that they provided to be successful at the job. It allowed me to be professional, knowledgable and efficient employee. Although – more... you primarily work on your own on the phone, you are still on a small "team" that is managed by a "Team Manager" that allows you to communicate and help others, be part of a team environment and stay up to date with relevant information. You also have one-on-one time with your manager to go over calls and procedures.

The hardest part of the job is you are sitting for 7 hours a day on the phone most of the time and that can be physically hard, but the most enjoyable part is when you've helped a customer with their problem. – less
Nice Place to work
Business Support Technician (Current Employee), Brampton, ONJune 2, 2014
Lots of facilities, for example, Gym, coffee shop, convenience store, cafeteria on site location.
funwork place
Sales, Customer Service, Administration (Current Employee), BurnabyJune 2, 2014
great work environment, great management. fun and interacting while meeting new people. typical day is taking calls and providing customer care.
challenging working environment
Full-Time Sales Associate (Former Employee), Markham, ONMay 28, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: too many uncertain situations from customers
- social skills with customers
- fast paced working environment
A fun work Environment.
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto,ONMay 26, 2014
Rogers Communication is an ideal company which strives to satisfy its customer requirements and simultaneously works hard on providing employee satisfaction.
Voulenteer
ENG Volunteer (Camera Operator/Editor) (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONMay 20, 2014
I am currently being trained on their systems as well as other duties and responsibilities.
Rogers Communications
Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 19, 2014
Rogers is a progressive company with ample opportunities for advancement. I had the opportunity to advance from an entry level position to senior business analyst. Our management team was supportive and helpful. Information flowed from executive levels down through the company in order for all areas to be part of the company direction seamlessly. The – more... various positions that I held were challenging and very fulfilling. There were hard days and fun days. With the friendships that I had, my workings days were very satisfying. The most enjoyable times in my job, were the days that our team shined. Those days usually included acknowledgements received by either our team members or our management team. It's always great to hear that you're doing a good job. Bad days, although few, did occur and were normally a result of unknown activities that could not have been foreseen. As with all things, bad days end and we start again a little wiser then before. It is with great pleasure that I offer my knowledge and experience to your company. – less

1 2 3 4 5