Rogers Communications Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Room to Grow
Shift Leader (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMay 4, 2016
Pros: Discounts on services
Rogers is an awesome company to work for if you'd like to be considered for advancement when positions become available. It also a great company for students as most managers are willing to work around your school schedule.
An overall average place to work at.
System Design Engineer (Former Employee), Brampton, ONApril 30, 2016
A company with a culture of friendships and nepotism. Difficult to advance career without having a godfather in management.
The co-workers are great and the work environment is good, issue is the poor higher management.
A great environment with many areas of growth opportunities within the company
Inside Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Brampton, ONApril 26, 2016
Pros: Special benefits and Comission
Cons: Shifts are always changing
I had a great time working with Rogers directly as an Inside Sales Consultant. I learned a lot about Rogers and I feel like it definitely helped me sharpen my ability to sell. Everyone helped each other stay motivated and positive which helped create an uplifting atmosphere. It was a very aggressive sales position which is what challenged me to work to the best of my ability and become better and better each day. I learned something new every day which was the best part of this job.
Great People / Chaotic and Poorly Managed Organization
Sr. Technical Delivery Lead (Sr. Project Manager) (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 22, 2016
Pros: Great people to work with.
Cons: Very poor work / life balance
Very heavy workload and chaotic. Large number of departmental layoffs added to the workload and chaos for those who remained.

Poor morale abounds.

The company seems to be in a perpetual state of reorganization, including laying off large numbers of tenured resources.
Great Place to Start
Sales Associate/Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Brampton, ONApril 21, 2016
Pros: good pay for part time
Cons: very little advancement
Rogers was a Part Time job I had selling cellphones and it was a great way to begin my career in sales. I learned a lot about building rapport and leaving a lasting impression with customers that would generate referrals in the long term.
Great atmosphere
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee), Brampton, ONApril 20, 2016
the office space is amazing to work in. The sharespace is an amazing experience and allows productivity. The management is the only issue that i would have this with company.
Great Canadian Success Story
Corporate Account Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 20, 2016
Pros: Discounts of services
Cons: Sometimes difficult to advance career
Overall a great company to work for with great people, employee benefits and culture. Diverse and varied departments with plenty of offices to work from.
Exciting place to work
Customer Service Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 19, 2016
Exciting place to work. Challenging environment with generally kind people to work with. A typical day at work is taking angry calls about data overages that customers dispute.
Productive and Learning Environment
Project Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 19, 2016
Pros: 50% off cable tv, internet and cell phone services
As part of PMO my work usually revolves around communicating and coordinating with various work stream primes to get updates on their work progress specifically around their scope and milestones. My responsibilities in my current role includes scope & risk management so i am mostly coordinating with project team on the change request that are ongoing as well as their on going risks and issues that may have an impact on the program.
Our management is progressive and encourage innovation. I have been very fortunate to work with people who are willing to impart knowledge and i have learned a lot as a result. Having a wireless background I didn't have a lot of knowledge of cable tv and internet industry specifically around the Key inputs & technologies that are required to deliver a cutting edge TV and internet products. That is not the case anymore.
The most enjoyable part of the job is to having to meet people from different backgrounds and experience. This helps me learn a lot and results in professional growth.
productive and fun place to work and learn new skills
Escalation Advisor (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONApril 18, 2016
it was a very challenging place to work but at the same time I was able to learn many skills. Managements was always helpful as well as co-workers always willing to help.
Good for employees starting out
TECHNICAL SUPPORT CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Richmond Hill, ONApril 18, 2016
Good for employees starting out in the technical field , especially in network troubleshooting, cable tv technology and host of others.
Very good learning experience.
SME Vmware (Former Employee), Brampton, ONApril 15, 2016
Facility is very spacious. Management is approachable. Good change management system. Co-workers are cooperative and helpful. I will recommend to work in Rogers environment to get familiar with new technology.
Difficult and stressful job. Paid well but had many issues
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee), Pickering, ONApril 15, 2016
Worked here for 4 years. I found there was more and more worked piled on the longer you're there. Found it way to stressful and that management made it more so than it needed to be.
Best Employer
Senior Advisor - Office of the President (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 13, 2016
Pros: Competative wage, fulfilling work, great work environment
Cons: N/A
In short, Rogers was the best employer I have ever had. Management was always supportive and the team always looked out for each other.
Network Specialist
Senior network Specialist (Current Employee), Brampton, ONApril 10, 2016
Pros: Love my Work
Cons: Love my work too
Creating Design and implementation Plan
Deployment and troubleshooting
Technical reviews and presentation
creating Method of procedures and sharing with team
good place to work
Billing Clerk (Former Employee), North York, ONApril 5, 2016
Pros: atmosphere
Cons: politics
fun, innovative and room for advancement
I spent 28 years with this company and enjoyed learning a great deal of skill sets.
Fun place to work but no advancement opprotunities
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee), North York, ONApril 4, 2016
Pros: Excellent Work-life balance
Cons: lesser pay than rival companies
Good place to work if you are just starting out in the customer service world. Lots of fun activities and your team manager will ensure you engage in them. Co-workers are amazing and fun to work with.
Na
NA (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 4, 2016
Lot of good people to work with and very challenging job.Overall good company to work for.

Good perks, stocks options and pension plan. One of the best in the industry.
Stressful at times
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Pickering, ONApril 4, 2016
Pros: the job
Cons: angry abusive customers
Take calls, deal with billing payments and sales. dealing with
Angry customers daily. Movement into a management roll does not happen often. Call center environment is very different than face to face customer service.
Very friendly environment, like second home. Hardworking people always there when you need it.
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 1, 2016
Everybody has their own priorities when it comes to work. One of mine is to be happy there. I was lucky to get to the environment in Rogers where I felt like home. I found my colleagues very hardworking, professional and always there to help if you need it.
Being part of such a great team taught me to create collaborative work between different groups . I believe that constructive cooperation and teamwork, mutual understanding and trust always lead to the success.