Rogers Communications Employee Reviews

great environment to be at
Sr. Project Manager- Digital (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 July 2017
dont know where the last 7 years went!

process oriented environment ..

its been great working for different teams

IT processes are really mature but takes some time to navigate through them
Heavy work burden
Network Operations Technician (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC18 July 2017
Continued corporate downsizing has left company operating on a tight schedule that requires much overtime being worked by staff. Employee morale is not very high.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
lots of overtime
Great Place To Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 July 2017
I enjoyed working for Roger's at the Brampton Location. Unfortunately, I was not able to continue working there due to maternity leave. My overall experience was great as I enjoyed being apart of the team and handling customers inquires.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Working Sundays
Work Summary
Customer Service- Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  North York, ON17 July 2017
The benefits are nice.It is a busy environment, and you need you be able to handle the volume.

The workplace can be good if you have made friends.
Great place with excellent work/life balance
Producer, Director & Writer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 July 2017
Rogers has been a great place to work. It offers an excellent salary, incredible benefits and perks and a true work/life balance. The only downside would be how hard it is to move up and with the constant changing of upper management (executive level,) you never truly know if your job is safe.
Pros
culture, work/life, benefits, perks
Cons
Shaky job security
Great company
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON14 July 2017
Great company to work for. They treat you well, and give you great benefits. Never had any real issues, I would love to work for them again given an opportunity
Prodctive and fun workplace
Customer Service, Call Center (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON13 July 2017
I love working with Rogers it is a great work environment. And is a job where you can definitely go anywhere with experience. There is a ton of rewards working with Rogers also.
It's alright.
TSR/Care Rep/Business TSR/Back Office Team (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON13 July 2017
It's an alright place to work. Decent pay, but you can't always move up. Raises that are deserved are not given to many employees. Employees will be expected to take on additional workload without additional pay.
Benefits
Cons
Poor shift hours
Your Mileage May Vary...
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 July 2017
Rogers can be rough. Depending on where you work (geographically) and what team/org you're apart of will greatly impact your work life balance and overall job satisfaction. Stay away from the regional offices if you want career growth and be prepared to play the game because Rogers has a heavy butt kissing culture. If you're smart, put your time in, and play the game, you can succeed here. Just be prepared - the majority of management here are useless across every level and leading right up to the top. They talk a lot in buzzwords and basically say nothing.
Pros
On-site Gym, TED Restaurant, Occasional Work From Home Opportunity
Cons
Clueless Management, Many Positions Pay Below Industry Average
ok
Senior Network Designer (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 July 2017
Rogers is great place to work. There is scope for growth for everyone. Benefits the company provide to their employees are great. I would definitely recommend Rogers as a employer.
Rogers
Territory Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON12 July 2017
What a great company, lots of benefits from this company to their employees. The only thing is the management in some departments, could use some training.
Mostly deal with new and existing customers.
Can be very stressful, but rewarding at the same time.
Stable Telco
Product Manager, Consumer Digital Channels (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 July 2017
Stable Telco but poor culture. Management team is disorganized, does not have strong and unified focus. (Speaking from Digital Team). Culture can be unprofessional at times.
Fun environment
IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON11 July 2017
I enjoy working with people. My typical day is taking calls, fix account related issues, give my best everyday. The hardest part of my job is to match my level of understanding with the client and understand customers need.
Pros
amazing place to work
Cons
hard to get new opportunities
Good place, but....
Switch Technician (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 July 2017
A good place to work, but there is no opportunity to grow a rewarding career here. Applied 6 times and every time was ignored by HR. When I asked why I don't deserve even an interview, I was told that I don't have required qualifications. They haven't even tried to ask my manager about me.
very good place to work
Senior Programmer (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 July 2017
It is a good company to work for and get a start in your career. They have a good training program and lots of resources to help you be successful. I learn a lot every day. Team members are friendly.
Pros
friendly working environment
Cons
temporary job only
harrassment is covered, abuse is excused
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Camrose, AB10 July 2017
when harrassment was reported, the response was "boys will be boys"
a staff member with chronic illnesses was not permitted to take medications as prescribed and several staff regularly berated and put down. when that was reported, it was hushed up and disregarded.

payroll HR and management have no real communication, so one end has no idea what the other is doing, not ideal for someone needing to obtain an ROE or guidance in terms of incorrect pay.

overall, hugely regret deciding to work for that company, however it was a learning experience.
Cons
abuse is accepted.
Stressful
Phone representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON10 July 2017
The management was useless, Training wasnt enough, standards are way high, great salary and benefits and lots of room for growth, defiantly a good job if telecommunications is your forte
ok
Call Center - Collections (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON10 July 2017
Ok job, ok pay. Was bale to win prizes for Rogers which was good. Was collections, so obviously not the ,most outstanding job, however if you enjoy this kind of o=job it was decent.
fun work place
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Thompson, MB7 July 2017
it was nice working there. the staff and owner both are very friendly. i liked my this job was because i love technology and it was fun fun playing around with it.
Great people
Sr. Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 July 2017
Company is huge and People are friendly and nice but most managers are very political. The company is outsourcing more and more nowadays. The new Brampton campus is very convenient.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rogers Communications. Our community is ready to answer.

Rogers Communications Reviews by Location