Rogers Communications

Rogers Communications Employee Reviews

productive day
Customer Relations Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONSeptember 26, 2016
Great workplace overall, i have amazing co-workers and manager, I've learned to not bring my personal life to work and also understand to solve customer issues as best as possible.
A fun, exciting and great place to work!
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ONSeptember 23, 2016
I had a great time working at Rogers. I was able to gain unbelievable amounts of knowledge and experience throughout my employment that will help me advance in my career life. I always woke up excited to start my day at work as you were always greeted with a smile by your co-workers. Everyday I was able to learn something new and I never experienced the same day twice, which kept it interesting. Management was kind of, not the best, but bearable. I loved working in a position that offered me hourly rates plus commission.
Pros
a lot of incentives for employees, good benefits package, great discount packages
Cons
you must sell in order to keep your position
Rogers has a wonderful training module and the culture is amazing.
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONSeptember 18, 2016
Keeping busy
New innovative ideas
Nice and knowledgeable
Long hours of classroom training
Interaction with customers
Wonderful organization with awesome work culture.
Pros
Flexible shifts, handsome commission
motivational,incentive driven,friendly
CSR / PSSG/SSO (Current Employee) –  100 Westmorland Dr MonctonSeptember 18, 2016
I am happy working for Rogers. There is a family work place. Always able to learn, fun incentives. I feel i want to be more face to face with people. This is what i did for a great many number of years and i miss the personal contact with each individual.
Pros
friendly, team oriented, educational
Cons
only over the telephone client experiences
Not bad to work for
Customer Service Consultant - Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONSeptember 15, 2016
I was with Rogers for over 4 years, and was terminated for a difference between me and my current manager.
The pay that I received for the job I did was fantastic. The people I worked with were great. However, the manager of that "team" was a bit to be desired.
Previous managers were great, but the last one left a bad taste.
get the experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONSeptember 14, 2016
Handled customer concerns and inquiries professionally and efficiently over the telephone Resolved customer concerns and issues within an appropriate time frame Collaborated with several departments to provide solutions and products to meet customer requirements
Fun workplace
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABSeptember 13, 2016
I love the people i work with, as well as the flexibility with the scheduling. Rogers also gives advancement within the workplace. Also the commission with the job is awesome as well.
Environment was great, great co workers, HR and upper management were unreasonable and unfair.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 13, 2016
over all i had a great time working there, before management changed. the environment was welcoming and was like a close nit family. once upper management changed they started to care less about the employees happiness. we became numbers and no longer people. unrealistic expectations were set leaving most of my fellow co workers to lower technical support quality to meet the metrics, which led to a lot of us either quitting or being let go. a few months after i left.. the management was replaced due to complaints how ever the policies never changed. HR will abuse their power on employees who don not know their rights. no union or union reps allowed.. employee ignorance will lead to problems when it comes to policies and rights.i wonder what it is like now..
Pros
great co wokers
Cons
If you don not know your rights, HR will abuse their power.
Great Management and Cultural Atmosphere
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 8, 2016
I enjoy coming into work each day. My Manager allows flexibility which helps with my home life.

When I come into the office it feels innovative with everything I need onsite.
Pros
Incentives, Stock Options.
Cons
Long travel to and from work
Great company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ONSeptember 7, 2016
Great company, with great benefits. Very well connected to the their employees and allows you the opportunity to work freely and grow within the company.
Fun, Innovation Stimulating
Sr. Process Improvement Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 6, 2016
Great manager and team to work with. The company culture allows for a lot of opportunity for growth. The environment is very welcoming.
Pros
Opportunities
Cons
Toronto (living expenses)
Great Technologies to work with in our field
Sr. Performance Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONSeptember 6, 2016
I endorse Rogers as good place to learn new skills and explore new technologies. Rogers offers friendly environment and flexible working hours.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Long Hours
work and schedule
Credit operations (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCAugust 30, 2016
The work is not hard management is good but schedule does not change i like flexibility when it comes to schedule with school and my wife and kid. i did not mind working late shift but it is good to have some changes here and there.
Pros
half price on phone plans
Cons
no schedule flexibility
Tech agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 24, 2016
I worked in the evening shift with my wonderful team members about 6 days in a week. It was always good individual and team work while all of we would had chance to learn anything new in the dynamic IT environment.
Productive fun workplace.
Project Coordinator/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONAugust 22, 2016
Enjoy working with many teams and departments. Like to help people and keep them on time and organized for their meetings. Co-chair for the Health & Safety Committee.
Pros
Great location.
Cons
Very loud open areas.
No Job Security
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ONAugust 18, 2016
No matter your tenure, I constantly felt like I had no job security, There were multiple occasions where I didn't get my commission on time. The people that you work with are the best part about the job. Had some good experiences with managers, but also dealt with many who didn't know how to run their store. Horribly under compensated for the amount of product knowledge you are expected to know.
Fun and amazing place to work at
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  2235 Sheppard Ave EAugust 18, 2016
Typical day at work includes arriving on time, starting up the computer to load call centre phone software. After that, continuous calls from customers regarding various issues regarding their service with Rogers. I deal and resolve these issues, and after the issue is resolved effectively, I promote Rogers products to the customer.
I learned customer service and sales tactics from working this position.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Strict about schedule
Was ok place to work
Customer Care Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONAugust 17, 2016
Rogers was a very an okay place to work, close to home. Very demanding.
there was not much choice given on the shifts that were available.
The people were friendly and helpful.
Pros
gym on site
Cons
Long hours with lots of night shift work
Sales driven company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABAugust 17, 2016
As a Sales associate, your main focus is sales and customer service is not a main desire to the company. Paid hourly and commission with a tiering system.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
low wages
Excellent
Sales Associate (Shift Lead) (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABAugust 12, 2016
It was fun to work for Rogers Communications. It was unfortunate that video store business declined dramatically in year 2012 and Rogers decided to close the store.

Rogers Communications Reviews by Location