Rogers Communications

Rogers Communications Employee Reviews

fun place to work
Custome Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB4 December 2016
Working at Rogers has given me skills that I will hold for a lifetime. I have learned how to adapt to a fast paced, high pressure environment.
Pros
lifelong skills
Cons
high turnaround of staff
Innovative and team oriented place to work
Sr. Manager Talent Acquisition (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 December 2016
Great company to work for. Many opportunities to be part of different projects that give you visibility to Sr. Management and colleagues from other officies
Terrible place to work
Senior Manager Process Improvement (Former Employee) –  333 Bloor Street27 November 2016
Work as a senior manager PI and the management only praises the favourites only. They do not care about your values and if you are not among the favourite you are a goner..
You can survive if you are a good buddy of the manager regardless if you can work or not.
They just dump you like a dead fish middle of nowhere All the good ppl are leaving the place purely due to politics. Ask around the turn around in PI recently and check why before applying for this job. They do trail and error, If the management fails, you are the scapegoat! You can give it a try and stick there if you are lucky!
Pros
Salary benefits
Cons
Absolutely no job security, . You can always be a victim of their trail and error decsion which fails more often than not
Good Company, great benefits and Good Managers
Rogers Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 November 2016
Nice place to work. The benefits are good and the Managers are great. Work Life balance is not the best.

With Families its difficult to get a schedule to fit. and the Schedules change very often, however I would recommend it as a good place to be employed.
Pros
Great benefits, Competitive Salary
One of the best places to learn sales
Product Sales, Solutions, Marketing Management (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 November 2016
I recommend working in sales at Rogers in your 20's.
It's fun, the team is great, going out afterwards is not frowned upon.
It's one big family.
They work and play.
rogerrs
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Oakville Harbour, ON15 November 2016
I did this already and don't think it should be required to post a resume I think this is unnecessary, and not useful for people looking for work.....
turn over is hard to handle
Manager Supply Chain IT (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 November 2016
very high turnover on an annual basis. after realizing this is normal there I quickly lost my enjoyment in my everyday functions. its nice to have a few familiar faces around.
Good place to work and learn
Security Architect (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON14 November 2016
A good place to work and learn.Great team spirit and modernized share space working environment.Provides a good balance of work and personal life.
Job security severly lacking
Dealer Business Manager, Outbound Sales - Alberta (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 November 2016
Company is behind the times with respect to how they treat customers, partners and employees. Layoffs were constant, pay plans were not adhered to properly
Decent Job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON12 November 2016
Great co workers. Hard to advance in company. Customers get angry easily for no reason. Need to have good customer service skills to work here.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
customers scream at you for no reason
Was taught so much about sales
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 November 2016
This was an excellent company to work for, there was a lot of training provided and management was always available to help with any questions. There was not much room for advancement but I was happy being an associate, I won several competitions for sales goals.
Pros
Competitons to motivate staff
Cons
Custmer Concerns were overwhelming
Great place to work!
Sales and Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON8 November 2016
Rogers provides the complete package of work and benefits to all employees and allows for a comfortable and educational work space.

I have learned a lot in the 4 years I have worked here and do more so every day I go into work.
Pros
Great Benefits
Fun place to work
Small Business Specialist/ Team lead (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 November 2016
Amazing Experience really liked the fast paced work environment and all the different people/ individuals I had the privilege to meet. Dealing with small business at first was intimidating however once I got the hang of it, the interactions with business became second nature.
productive and good culture
Event Planner, Brand Experiences & Partnerships (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 November 2016
this is a good culture to work in and the sharespace concept is a great way in which to work. always busy in my department but constantly battling internal politics.
Good
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 November 2016
It was very good working with this company. There was very nice work culture and it was great to be part of this organisation
Gained advanced technical training
Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON7 November 2016
Great place to work and learn. Opportunity to gain technical knowledge and experience. Excellent work environment and coworkers.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Shift work
Good
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, Canada7 November 2016
Have working for Rogers communication project as part of HCL. Updated environment and has a good team to work on with. Its good to work over there
Pros
Scope to learn
Cons
Just getting paid to lie /and be the bullet proof vest for them
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  853 York mills7 November 2016
After being their for 3 years.... I must say it was OK until management changed last yr, your just considered a number. Your only ok if know someone in higher level. If not your just another kart in the mall waiting to be used, picked up, then dashed in a corner for some one else to use. This cycle is your day - day basically, but you just get paid. Going home is the BEST feeling ever after.
Pros
Easy to get too, free parking, showers
Cons
All management, treated like a robot, majority of co workers are smelly
Productive place to work
Full time Customer Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 November 2016
A typical day at work included greeting customers, selling, running the floor all while getting paperwork and stock done. Management at the time was not the greatest, but it has taught me how to be in a tougher shell and handle everything without being sensitive
Pros
Long Break
Cons
Long Hours
Loyalty Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON2 November 2016
Assist and retain high revenue customers for all lines of business
Defuse and retain passionate or irate customers and find best solution for the customer and the company
Pros
discounted services
Cons
high stress