Rogers Communications Employee Reviews

Fun Environment
Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 January 2018
A friendly environment to work with with diverse culture.
daily events on a month to month basis to accommodate agents spare time.
summer bbq to enjoy with the co-worker.
Pros
Fun activity
it was good
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Glace Bay, NS15 January 2018
Working at rogers was a great opportunity, it was the beginning of my fulkl time work experince. It has only been a little over five months I've worked there but I would recommend
Pros
ok
Cons
ok
hard work as lots of competition
Corporate Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 January 2018
Great place to work with decent pay and benefits. Lots of competition with retailers so that is the biggest challenge. Lots to learn so you never get bored.
ok
Manager Customer Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 January 2018
Its ok nothing special for such a big corporation all they care about his their pocket. no matter how long your their you still work weekend. too many changes that affect you bonus
Pros
nothing
Breathtaking Interiors and Exteriors Garden at Brampton Campus
Business Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON11 January 2018
You'll make a lot of friends. Managers tend to be nice although they are stressed on sales target. They are very good in intranet learning through their inhouse software called "FastTrack" learning. Brampton Rogers Park campus has about 6 big training rooms at west entrance for Customer Service Reps. Call centre is a very fast paced working environment. Log in and out are tracked every second. A delay in few minutes can quickly ruin entire monthly and yearly performance. Hard to get commission, even if you struggle entire quarter year but 0.001% performance rate can flush your entire commission. Anyway was fun to walk around the entire building before and after work, full of art, colors, indoor trees, huge cafeterias, indoor Tim Hortons, Starbuck, Gym, Quiet Rooms, lovely sitting areas. Enjoyed being there, and 4 star rating is all about interiors and exterior gardens.
Pros
Nice interior design
Cons
You will not get commission if you miss a 0.001% sales target.
Environnement de travail agréable
Coordonnateur au soutien à l'absentéisme (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 January 2018
Chez Rogers l'éthique de travail est élevée ainsi que les attentes, ce qui pousse chaque individuel a travailler fort. Il y a eu plusieurs changements drastiques durant la dernière année à l'échelle nationale dont une rénovation majeure du milieu de travail pour faire place a un espace de travail ouvert qui facilite la communication entre employés.
Productive environment
Infra Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON10 January 2018
- Typical work day is positive
- it is learning environment for new worker
- over all management is good
- it is very fast pace environment
- Most employee are very positive
Top Canadian Company
Tech Support Representative (Former Employee) –  North York, ON9 January 2018
A employer who is always a leader of innovation and customer service and an empowering office environment which gives the full opportunity for advancement.
Pros
top Canadian employer
Cons
N/a
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON9 January 2018
Great place and environment to work in. Great benefits. Flexible with work/home balance. Ability to work from home and in return get more motivated employees.
Pros
Flexible
fun
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON7 January 2018
it was ok had a lot of fun there nothing much to it just a regular job with good pay I might go back or try yo find somr=ething better than that I know there is a lot of opportunities out there
not so great
Sales (Current Employee) –  Bradford, ON7 January 2018
Working for prime has been a year of problems. Management has no idea what they are doing. always talking down on employees. 0 focus on employees needs. rude managers with no knowledge of their own jobs.
Team members lacked in communication
EA to 4 Senior Directors in Digital Mobilization (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 January 2018
I have learned that communication is so crucial and also being a team player is very important. I learned that is something very important to me.
Management was not great - didn't take their role seriously enough and was barely in the office.
Workplace culture was open, but again lacked in communication.
Hardest part of the job was trying to figure things out on me own, which was fine.
Hardworking culture with good benefits
Management (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 January 2018
Flexibility is important as it's common for employees to work outside regular business hours and it could be stressful at times. It has a fun working environment overall.
Love the job itself, but the management is horrible.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 January 2018
I love my co-workers, and my customers. The job itself doesn't feel to difficult, nor too easy. It can be stressful at times when it comes to your daily, monthly, and quarterly sales targets. However for me the largest drawback was the management. They are very unorganized, and disrespectful of the value of my time.
Pros
50% Off all rogers services after 6 months of working, Benefits, Share program.
Cons
erratic shift changes, not enough hours, or too many.
Turmoil
Sourcing and Contract Lead (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 January 2018
Rogers is a great company but since the passing of it's founder, Ted Rogers, it is constantly in a state of change. The constant re-structuring has a very negative effect on it's employees.
It seems no matter how hard they try they cannot elevate their poor customer service.
Pros
Canadian Company
Cons
Constant state of re-structing
Productive and fun workplace
Sr. Manager, Human Resources, Citytv, OMNI (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 January 2018
Lots of opportunity for growth and development. A winning culture with a new CEO. Has seen 4 CEOs in the last 10 years. Needs more stability at the Executive Leadership level.
Pros
large company with lots of opportunity for learning
Cons
systemically not diverse. Lack of diversity at the Director level and above
Sales and commision
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS2 January 2018
My day usually going around servicing people who'd go to the branch to purchase a new cellphone, pay a bill, discuss internet connections.

It was my first job in Canada, and it has been a great experience for me to know more about myself and my talent.
The job gave me a chance to develop strategies to provide client the right advice of cellphone plans and cellphone insurance when they're purchasing their phones.

The workplace is great, where i got to meet a lot of people from different countries, different work position and it has definitely given me a chance to understand the Canadian work experience.

The hardest part of my job was standing all workshift talking and moving around and making sales out of every discussion with a client.

I never pushed for sales as a typical sales person, I found myself getting to know the client and making actual friendship with most of them. IT was always great when the clients considered me their guy in the store, they always came to me and asked for my advice when it came to all telecommunication services.
account manager
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC2 January 2018
good place to work. my manager is actually very open to help and gives all his reps a lot of freedom. benefits are excellent. sometimes I dont like the 100% commission
Nice workplace and friendly people
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 January 2018
It is the perfect place for somone thAt is looking for something stable with good benefits. The salary is competitive and the possibility of advancement is easy if you put in the numbers
Sens de responsabilité et faire part des projets
Consultante d'affaires (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 January 2018
Répondre efficacement aux appels des clients permettant ainsi la fidélisation de nombreux clients.
S’assurer de toujours maintenir un haut niveau de satisfaction de la clientèle.
Bâtir et maintenir une relation d’affaire et de confiance avec les clients
Fournir aux clients des solutions qui répondent le mieux à l’évolution de leurs besoins
Aviser l’équipe de vente sur les problèmes ou inconvénients concernant leurs clients
Suivi auprès des dossiers des clients actuels
Travailler en collaboration avec les différents départements connexes
Gérer l′installation, le dépannage des services et besoins des clients (MACD)
Compléter les étapes du processus des commandes et de la facturation
Gérer simultanément les informations et les outils pour garder la maîtrise de l’entretien.
Diagnostiquer et répondre aux problèmes techniques
Organiser et gérer les activités en fonction du flux d’appel entrant
Pros
Stabilité et responsabilité
Cons
Grosse entreprise

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rogers Communications. Our community is ready to answer.