If you wish to apply to this position, please visit our website at rogers.com/careers and search by Job Number: 32849.
Imagine working for an exciting entrepreneurial company where employees are committed to meeting big challenges and making a real difference. That's ROGERS! A leading communications and media company where people come to do great work.
The incumbent will be responsible for negotiating leases, Real Estate Master Agreements and the zoning of new and existing telecommunication sites for the Network Deployment department at Rogers Communications Inc.
- Within a given geographical area established by the RF (radio frequency) designers, identify all
property owners likely to meet Rogers' projected cellular coverage needs, as well as the zoning
and construction requirements.
- Negotiate rent and lease clauses or Master Agreements clauses with the property owners
according to Rogers' basic business criteria.
- As needed, carry out the public and municipal consultations, according to Industrie Canada's
- Responsible for adhering to established timelines and budgets.
- Prepare the necessary documents according to Rogers standards.
- Contact the competent and accredited professionals within Rogers to obtain opinions on property
titles and the legal opinions required to protect Rogers' interests.
- Perform the necessary work to obtain the authorizations required by the relevant authorities.
- Follow-up with team members, municipal authorities, owners and carriers. Ensure the ongoing
communication of project constraints, changes and other relevant information to the entire team.
- Manage several projects simultaneously.
- Establish excellent relationships with the representatives of various authorities and with our
- University degree in Law, Administration, Evaluation, Urban Planning or any other field deemed
- Five or more years of experience in real estate contract negotiation, municipal zoning and in
- Proven negotiation skills (owners, municipalities, government, carriers, etc.).
- Fluent in French and English, spoken and written.
- Excellent organizational abilities as well as project and time management skills.
- Customer focused and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the telecommunications field an asset.
- Mobility. The selected candidates must be available to travel throughout Quebec and the Maritimes.
Rogers is an equal opportunity employer
The future is exciting and Rogers is leading the way.
Canadians count on Rogers to keep them in touch with those who matter most to them - whether at their desk, on the couch, or on the go. As Canada's telecommunications leader, we keep everyone informed, connected and entertained, with our exciting array of products and services. Our drive to provide the latest and most innovative products ensures that our customers enjoy unmatched convenience, reliability, and flexibility. Rogers continues to set the pace by investing in our networks, platforms, products and people.
Are you ready for a high-energy career that feeds your enthusiasm?
Join us today!