Rogers Communications Partnership

Rogers Communications Partnership Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Wonderful Place to Work
Legal Assistant - Telecommunications (Former Employee), Bloor/SherbourneMay 28, 2013
Wonderful place to work but sadly it is only a contract position.
Call center culture with emphasis on peer feedback and development
Company Trainer / Training Support Consultant (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCJuly 26, 2012
Call center culture with emphasis on peer feedback and development
Billing Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 2, 2012
Pros: great people, co-workers and management
Cons: some shifts would require that i work 12 hour days.
Being a Billing Analyst was very good for me. It taught me a lot about the telecommunications business. I have great co-workers and my managers are always available.
It provided constant change to the daily job requirements that kept you constantly growing your abilities and knowledge.
Store Manager (Former Employee), Cambridge, OntarioJune 29, 2012
Pros: great people: both customers and staff
Cons: store closures
* Typical day was completing daily deposits, setting up daily targets and paper work; setting up your store and people for success.
* I learned to stay calm in all situations and both meet our customers needs while completing the required daily duties and supervising and training the staff.
*Our management staff were crossed trained and we would regularly – more... help our area stores with LP audits, Staff training and hires as well as managing sister stores.
* Had the privilege of working with and mentoring some of the best people in the industry and had fun as a store and area team.
* The hardest part was having to go home some days at the end of your shift.
* The Customers and the constantly changing technology that we were able to provide. – less
A dynamic, ever-changing environment
Senior Manager (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJune 24, 2012
Pros: salary, pension, share purchase plan, wealth accumulation plan, conveniences, people
Cons: long hours at times, little vacation time for new employees, availability expectations from some systems are not supported with investment
From a people perspective, Rogers is a great place to work. There is a general warmth and friendliness among employees. Management generally understands the challenges and complexities of the environment. The campus has many conveniences on site, including a gym, convenience store, doctor, nurse, chiropractor, coffee shops, ATM's, and cafeteria with – more... several selections for lunch and breakfast.

Challenges include complex systems lacking detailed architectural diagrams. There is much reliance on individual expertise. Improvement in knowledge sharing and documentation would add to stability and supportability. A tendency to treat most performance issues as capacity issues, with little emphasis on efficiency of code, databases, etc. The technical environments are in a constant state of flux. Tendency for departments to be "siloed" and not to embrace the big picture. – less
Great place to cut your teeth at.
Product Development/Management, Next Gen Video (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 9, 2012
Lots of dynamic personalities.
Lots of push to go go go.
Great exposure to senior management.
Excellent organization to work for
Sourcing and Contract Lead (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 6, 2012
Extremely dynamic and creative environment. Extremely sociable and cultured employees - a great mix of ethnicity with professionalism. Great leaders on every level of management. Excellent HR department