Rogers Communications Partnership Employee Reviews

Diverse, dynamic
Contracts Negotiator (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 March 2017
Vibrant work atmosphere with lots of diversity and thrilling opportunities. Working as a contracts negotiator has been a great learning experience in which I have gained experience on both the legal and business front.
lots of IT jobs have been outsourced overseas lately
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 November 2016
with the new management in IT, they are laying off people, the priorities change very often...
it used to be a good company to work for, but not anymore.
Cons
chaos in IT
Independent, More accountability, Fun Place:)
Territory Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB1 November 2016
- Planning & prospecting, then consulting with prospective clients.
- It's a great place to learn depends on the department.
- It's a good team environment.
Pros
health benefits, shares & pension plan
A pleasant and productive work environment supported by attentive managers.
Accounts Payable Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 July 2016
I usually start my day with with a warm cup of coffee and greeting my co-workers who are great to work with and very supportive. Our mangers have an open door policy. They keep us informed and provide emotional support when needed. This environment has taught me how to get along well with people; troubleshoot work-related issues within the department and increase my productivity. Our area is quite busy and while a typical day at work is processing about 300 invoices and assisting customers and employees with inquiries, the hardest part of my job is completing even larger volumes of invoices and expenses at month- or year- end while providing outstanding service to our external customers. What is mostly enjoyable, however, is what I have accomplished in a given day and the commendations I receive from everyone on a job well done.
Pros
Free tickets for games, Free giveaways (trips, phones)
Cons
Working long hours on month-end
Rogers
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 June 2016
Data entry job - can not give more detail of the type of work -
was a steady pace of work
pay was pretty good
people i worked with were nice
the job was to far from home
Pros
good co - workers
Cons
travel was to far
Good Teamwork with Team Members
Platform Specialist, IPRAN Operations (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON14 March 2016
Helping one another in the Team to troubleshoot and resolve in a timely manner when having challenging technical issues. Sharing knowledge with each other while at the same time learning together new technologies of the Company to increase productivity in the work place
Poor Management but good environment to work, poor managers
Desk side IT Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2015
IT deskside Managers are awefull. no sense of directions at all.
Working environment is good. evey day same work but management was not helpful different rules and they are not on the same page.
Pros
good environment
Cons
poor management
workplace is not that fun and secure as your things can get lost, security cameras not working
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  North York, ON18 November 2015
my manager did not support me on time of my need. Empathy not extended in time of need. My immediate family member died, I have to force resigned myself as they did not give support on my bereavement leave. Awful experience. Love my work, but not treated justly. Other managers might have help, but not mine. I have been good employee meeting metrics and good customer reviews and awards for best customer service. However experience with HR and team manager is not expected at all.
Pros
discount from comapny services
Cons
not well salaried
Rogers
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON2 November 2015
I learned a lot about how to interact with people and how to speak to people in a way they can understand. We also learn how to handle fast paced environments and dealing with people who are very mad with the company.
Looking for a Chanllenging SFA/Managerial role
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 September 2015
I love working at Rogers, but I am at a point in my career where I want to grow ...
I am busy all day maintaining and improving Excel/SQL based models to increase the accuracy of compensation furcating models for various channels at Rogers (Dealer, Partner Retailer, Corporate, Direct Channel)

I would love to contribute more in strategy meeting in my new role.
Pros
Excellent work culture
Cons
lack of process at work
Legal Administrative Assistant to 1 Vice President (Current Employee) –  Toronto19 April 2015
My experience working for my current employer has been exciting and challenging but at this point in my career I feel like I NEED to be challenged a little more and take on new responsibilities.
I am in a supportive role where I am responsible for keeping my manager(s)/team organized so that they do not have to spend time dealing with any administrative tasks that they may encounter (drafting/calendering/setting up meetings/records management/etc).
Pros
Multitasking and Customer Service (keeping my team happy)
Business Support Consultant
Business Support Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ont.25 September 2014
A typical day would be working with three other team mates working on 86 of our Business Corporate accounts.

I learned to work with others to maintain customers needs.

Management was a little challenging. Some of the managers micro managed our team members.

My co-workers are great to work with. we all became friends.

The hardest part of the job is when our system was down. It became very hard to take care of our customers needs when an emergency would arise.

The most enjoy able part of work was being with my friends and working together.
Pros
there was a free gym at the Toronto campus location.
Cons
Long commute time.
Emphatic
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 September 2014
I've become entranced by the wonderful world of Rogers. This job is different from any role that I've had at Rogers.
Business retention Consultant
Small Business and Corporate Relation Consultant (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON29 July 2014
Great place and professional environment, co-workers make this place wonderful. Management always strive to ensure that you succeed
Pros
Team environment
Cons
Work life balance
good place to work, lots of opportunity for people with plan
Director Finance (Former Employee) –  toronto4 July 2014
great people, processes need work. The culture has changed with new management and vision. The asset mix put in place by company founder Ted Rogers, should get the company through transition even if new vision proves to be flawed
Encouraging environment with motivational programs to keep you focused
Business Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 June 2014
Being a Rogers employee has a lot of perks. We get discounts on services, we get to be a part of an active team and provide customer service to valued customers.
Benefits
Cons
No Advancement
Fast Pace Environment
HR Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 June 2014
Typical day revolves around reviewing the reporting mailbox depository. See what ad-hoc report requests came in. What the request is and when they are to be delivered - SLA is 3-5 business days.
Generate my weekly, bi-weekly, monthly reports.
Contractors - What new contractor requests came in and where they need to be distributed to. Await the approvals from VPs, Directors and HRBPs.
My co-workers are the very best group to work for. We all work as a TEAM which is very important.
Pros
Gym on site, able to job shadow other departments to see what they do
Cons
Long Hrs, No Work, Life, Balance
Risk Analyst - Credit Operations (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 May 2014
Roger has a great work life balance . The company has great culture and job security .
Fun workplace
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 November 2013
I liked movies and video games, was very good part time job with school.
Typical day was being on cash or on the floor.
Cashier, close transactions with customers and offer any promotions and thank them for their business, we no customers, i would batch in movies and games and organize them to put back.
On floor, i would talk to customers about movies and games, and offer offer promotions.
Pros
Free movies and games, fun place
Cons
long hours.
Great place to cut your teeth at.
Product Development/Management, Next Gen Video (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 August 2012
Lots of dynamic personalities.
Lots of push to go go go.
Great exposure to senior management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rogers Communications Partnership. Our community is ready to answer.

Rogers Communications Partnership Reviews by Location