Rogers Communication Employee Reviews in Canada

Good knowledgeable work experience
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONJune 16, 2016
It was good learning experience working at rogers. Management , team and work culture is good. I really gained valuable knowledge working here.
Fun workplace with friendly coworkers
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONJune 1, 2016
Typical day consisted of reviewing promotions, answering customer queries and bridging customers to services by narrating the benefits and value of the brand. Reconstituted trust and rapport and closing sales by harnessing available resources. Management is supportive and co workers are friendly.
Fun work place
Data Center technician (Current Employee) –  OttawaMay 20, 2016
Fun work place, enjoy and comfort, happy to be part of Rogers.
Every day learning a lot , co-workers are very co-operative and help full.
The best Tier 1 company in Canada
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ONApril 15, 2016
During my time at Rogers Communication I learned a lot about myself personally and professionally. They had AMAZING management training programs and weren't afraid to take chances on employees.

I would come in every shift and did as much as I could to provide excellent customer service and also sell. It was largely commission based and you didn't really have an option not to sell. I took pride in selling products honestly and not selling just for commission. My customers and employees enjoyed how transparent I was when it came to the company itself. I never lied to a customer and I vowed to honour that for my entire working career.

I learned that hard work does pay off but if you didn't sell you were the problem.

Management had it's ups and downs. Some were looking to help develop and some were looking to see you burn (metaphorically speaking).

Hardest part of my job was dealing with the customers who felt scammed or lied to. I really bothered me that dishonest people or employees would flat out lie to make an extra buck. That's not who I am or who I look for in an employee.

The most enjoyable part was my co-workers. I thoroughly enjoyed working with them on a daily basis. A work day was light hearted but productive. Boundaries were set and respected.
Pros
Reputable company and training
Cons
Politics will make or break your career
Retail Job
Rogers Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 14, 2016
Rogers retail, retail environment. offer customer support on rogers products home and mobile. Great opportunities to advance good job security.
Pros
Good Hours, Management, Staff
Cons
Poor Earnings, Large Company upper mangement isues
overall good
Network Technician (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 10, 2016
A lot to learn but limited growth.

Weather an important factor.

Yet a lot of positives and thumbs up to all the newbies in IT field
Table tennis fun at Rogers
User Profile&Packet Core TAC (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONApril 6, 2016
Troubleshoot issues existing on Rogers 3G/4G network with my co-workers

Played table tennis with my co-workers

had launch together everyday
Great Friendly Environment
QA Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee) –  CanadaApril 6, 2016
The day starts form meetings to JAD sessions. Going through requirements. Great technical staff. working with other Quality Assurance techs and business Analyst were great fun.
Productive and Fun environment
Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ONApril 5, 2016
I get to work at 7:45 for my 8am shift,log into my computer ,check my emails and my schedule for the day. I would then walk and chat with colleagues and greet my manager before returning to my desk.

I would then take a call and deliver the best customer services experience whether i have to deal with an internal representative calling for assistance to a high profiled customer trying to figure out whats going on with their account.

The hardest part of my Job is dealing with irated customer but I've learned how to put myself in the customer's position which gives me the ability to relate to their current situation and intern find a solution.

The most enjoyable part my Job is the atmosphere that's always warm and friendly, it also has a lot to do with employee engagement program.
Cons
wage
Productive and fun place to work
Sale & Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONMarch 18, 2016
Managed up to 100+ customer accounts daily providing exemplary customer service
• Clarified customers billing and accounting inquiries, follow up on payments
• Created new accounts and completed all follow ups
• Adapted quickly to new procedures and techniques
• Responsible for monitoring and disbursing credits on accounts
Not a great place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ONFebruary 23, 2016
They treat you like they treat their customers. You are just another number and if you fizzle out, no one cares. A nice place to get your feet wet.
productive
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 27, 2016
Very good company to work for and I will recommend this company.
- Fast paste
- IT knowledge
-great management
-amazing colleagues
Very Rewarding Career and Superior Management Support
Premium Support Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONJanuary 17, 2016
I have been working at Rogers for about 5 years now and I have been extremely lucky to be a part of this company. I have put in extra hours because I care so much about my job. I look forward to making Rogers my life long career.
Pros
Frequent Employee Rewards
Cons
Long Hours
Productive and fun place, excellent learning
senior manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONDecember 27, 2015
Excellent company to work and grow with, lots of opportunity and excellent support from all management level with training for career enhancements.
Excellent Place of work!
Business Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONOctober 6, 2015
A typical day for me is assisting customers with inquires about the company, product detail, or technical difficulties regarding their products.
The hardest part of the job was leaving to go back to school. I gained excellent customer service skills and problem solving skills. I had a great relationship with my co workers, supervisors and managers.
Pros
Great bonuses once targets and goals are reached.
Cons
shift hours such as 6pm to 2am
Fun learning experience
Rogers Tech and Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  NewmarketSeptember 24, 2015
Rogers has been a fun work place with a great number of staff.
Its a constant learning process and everyone is more than willing to teach and advise you on any problems and situation.
Some amount of politics but it is a big company so it is expected.
Many opportunities to network however it seems, people from different region stick together.
My most enjoyable part how my knowledge and input is always considered. Any ideas on how to make the product better or even the companies ideals.
Pros
Friendly work environment
Cons
Some gossip
Productive and Fun work place
UAT Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 21, 2015
Challenging environment every day, More learning in day to day..
Fun loving and productive place, Lots of good people around.
Great Company
ORDER PICKER/ PACKER (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ONAugust 21, 2015
Overall a great company to work for. Hard to get full-time permanent status. Supervisor was great and highly motivated.
Fun places to work
Call Centre Representative (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ONJuly 21, 2015
Everyone is very friendly and always wanting to help you learn and achieve your goals. The hardest part of the job was learning all the new products everyday. There was always something changing in the company which sometimes made it feel overwhelming.
Productive and fun place to work.
Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 7, 2015
Rogers has a great culture. I enjoyed working with many collegues at Rogers from different departments. I worked with a great team full of inspiring and committed individuals.