Rogers Communication Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun places to work
Call Centre Representative (Current Employee), Pickering, ONJuly 21, 2015
Everyone is very friendly and always wanting to help you learn and achieve your goals. The hardest part of the job was learning all the new products everyday. There was always something changing in the company which sometimes made it feel overwhelming.
Productive and fun place to work.
Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 7, 2015
Rogers has a great culture. I enjoyed working with many collegues at Rogers from different departments. I worked with a great team full of inspiring and committed individuals.
Unpleasant company
Sales Associate (Former Employee), newmarket ontMay 25, 2015
Cons: Horrible management
A typical day at rogers consists of the hope of not getting something thrown at you or to not get verbally abused. the rest of the day is spent getting informed on new deals that are far worse than the last and being told to sell more of it. I learned at rogers that it doesn't matter how bad your company is people will keep buying from it. the Management at my store was shotty at best. the 2 years i worked there we went through 5 manager 2 or 3 of them were actually doing their jobs the others were to afraid to talk to customers and would be found hiding behind their desks to avoid work. The only saving grace was the co-workers since all of us at that store had knowledge of cell phones and technology before working there it allowed us to help customers more efficiently and gave us all a basis for friendship.the hardest part of this job was taking the constant verbal and physical abuse from customers at minimum wage this job is simply not worth it.
fun place to work
Sales & Learning Consultant (Former Employee), bramptonApril 30, 2015
Pros: free gifts
Cons: shifts pattern
i worked there for 3 years and earned very good incentives but it seems company became strict for incentive but lots of other incentives
Undergoing a culture shift under new leadership
Senior Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 27, 2015
Good compensation and perk.
Opportunity to streamline processes.
CEO has good vision for the company.
Company has acquired good assets, needs to improve customer focus.
A great working environment.
Legal Assistant (Current Employee), TorontoMarch 23, 2015
I worked as a legal assistant.
My team members were always welcoming and encouraging, Rogers has a very good working environment.
I received a variety of work.
The only reason for my departure is due to my contract expiring.
Fast pace workplace
Senior Financial Consultant (Current Employee), Brampton, ONFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: employee share match plan, defined benefit plan for all employees with rogers contribution
Cons: less chance to move up the ladder
Great people to work with, a lot of reorganization happening within, which leaves insecurity for jobs.

Great benefits:
Rogers offer employee share plan to all employees and matches your contribution.
It also offers defined benefit pension plan with contribution for all employees.
Lots of Things to do and Great pay
Sales Associate (Current Employee), London, ONJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: commission, helping customers
Cons: standing all day
Typical Day would be; Helping customers With technical problems or service problems. Making sure the store is clean and all accessories are in order. Selling Phones, Plans, MBB and Home phones to new and existing customers. Another big part of this job is receiving accessories and phones and making sure all contracts and paperwork is completes. During the day you do a lot of multitasking and bill payments. My co-workers are excellent and we work as a Team.
Excellent
Retail Account Representative (Current Employee), GTA wetDecember 7, 2014
Amazing team and job culture with fantastic Regional and National manager.
This the way everyone should be enjoying their work life.
Great people to work with; might not be as engaging
Designer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 9, 2014
Pros: stock options, free phone, gym, subsidized lunch, work from home
Cons: large company politics, old school management
Great place to work if your looking for a work/life balance. Things move slowly so get used to it. Talented people around.
fun work environment with many on the job incentives
Customer Care Service (Former Employee), Pickering, ONNovember 3, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: long hours
* 9-5 inbound calls
* I learned about all the mobile/cable/internet plans and the best way to save money. I also learned about the new products rogers had to offer.
* The managers were eager to see me succeed and would help me if it was ever needed
* everyone in the workplace was friendly and always willing to lend a hand
* the hardest part of the job was sitting in one spot all day
* the best part of the job was seeing my co workers and being praised by satisfied customers
Good
Finance Coordinator - Corporate Real Estate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 18, 2014
Good Place to work and advancement. Work can be challenging.
Productive and fun workplace, excellent organization
Sr. QA Analyst/Sr. UAT Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 16, 2014
Pros: employees have a great impact on large projects, which is rewarding
Cons: lack of employee recognition
Telecommunications is a really fast paced industry where one must continuously adapt to changing priorities, Rogers is no different, an ideal environment to learn how to work cross functionally, manage relationships and competing priorities.
productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 15, 2014
excellent Expirence very busy call center if u work at rogers u can work any call center
always up for a challenge
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJuly 22, 2014
Pros: great learning environment
Cons: work life balance
After my time in Primerica Financial Services this was my 1st job in over 7 years. this was huge learning curve for me and I welcomed the challenge I excelled in my natural role as a Sales rep for a inbound call center. I experienced a few bumps in the however I was able to lean on those more experienced rep in the center and was able to make the necessary adjustments, quickly put myself track for success.
like the environment
Consumer Inside Sales Consultant (Current Employee), brampton, onJuly 21, 2014
its fun working there ...nice colleagues ,helpful team members and helpful managers.
The Rogers Experience
Manager, People Potential & Talent Acquisition (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 7, 2014
Great Company! Rogers is an excellent company to work for. We take pride in making sure our customer and employee experience is outstanding!
Professional Summary:
Manager, CRM / Sr. BI Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 8, 2014
Professional Summary:

 Senior BI / DW Consultant with 10 years of experience working in various industries/domains
 Solid hands on experience with creating ETL / SSIS packages and developing queries and business reports using SSRS and skilled at developing building cubes with SSAS
 Expert with different RDMS with various versions of MS SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, SAS
 Worked on numerous projects as a SSIS/SSRS Developer for clients in the Financial Services, Manufacturing and Construction, Retail and IT Consulting industries
 Experienced in Business Process Analysis, Re-engineering, Business Requirement gathering (BRD), System Requirement Specs (SRS) documentation, system analysis
 Over 6 years’ experienced in Business / Data analysis, data modelling
 Expert in all the different stages in SDLC, RUP and in Project Management
 Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and has exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
BIG COMPANY POOR WORK/LIFE BALANCE
Customer Relations Consultant (Former Employee), 8200 ?Dixie Road, Brampton, OnApril 7, 2014
Pros: big compny to work with, great comeraderie among staff
Cons: not much consideration placed on work/ liofe balance, here.
Rogers is a great place to work in term of brand recognition, camaraderie among staff, prizes and staff recognition practices.

Promotions however, appear to be unfairly skewed toward people of Indian ethnicity.

Rogers is not disposed to allowing time for personal matters. This results in a sense of frustration among staff.
Productive and fun environment
Marketing Support Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto OnApril 5, 2014
challenging work that in return will help you grow stronger within the business