Rogers Communication Employee Reviews

Very Rewarding Career and Superior Management Support
Premium Support Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONJanuary 17, 2016
I have been working at Rogers for about 5 years now and I have been extremely lucky to be a part of this company. I have put in extra hours because I care so much about my job. I look forward to making Rogers my life long career.
Pros
Frequent Employee Rewards
Cons
Long Hours
Productive and fun place, excellent learning
senior manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONDecember 27, 2015
Excellent company to work and grow with, lots of opportunity and excellent support from all management level with training for career enhancements.
Excellent Place of work!
Business Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONOctober 6, 2015
A typical day for me is assisting customers with inquires about the company, product detail, or technical difficulties regarding their products.
The hardest part of the job was leaving to go back to school. I gained excellent customer service skills and problem solving skills. I had a great relationship with my co workers, supervisors and managers.
Pros
Great bonuses once targets and goals are reached.
Cons
shift hours such as 6pm to 2am
Fun learning experience
Rogers Tech and Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  NewmarketSeptember 24, 2015
Rogers has been a fun work place with a great number of staff.
Its a constant learning process and everyone is more than willing to teach and advise you on any problems and situation.
Some amount of politics but it is a big company so it is expected.
Many opportunities to network however it seems, people from different region stick together.
My most enjoyable part how my knowledge and input is always considered. Any ideas on how to make the product better or even the companies ideals.
Pros
Friendly work environment
Cons
Some gossip
Productive and Fun work place
UAT Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 21, 2015
Challenging environment every day, More learning in day to day..
Fun loving and productive place, Lots of good people around.
Great Company
ORDER PICKER/ PACKER (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ONAugust 21, 2015
Overall a great company to work for. Hard to get full-time permanent status. Supervisor was great and highly motivated.
Fun places to work
Call Centre Representative (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ONJuly 21, 2015
Everyone is very friendly and always wanting to help you learn and achieve your goals. The hardest part of the job was learning all the new products everyday. There was always something changing in the company which sometimes made it feel overwhelming.
Productive and fun place to work.
Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 7, 2015
Rogers has a great culture. I enjoyed working with many collegues at Rogers from different departments. I worked with a great team full of inspiring and committed individuals.
Unpleasant company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  newmarket ontMay 25, 2015
A typical day at rogers consists of the hope of not getting something thrown at you or to not get verbally abused. the rest of the day is spent getting informed on new deals that are far worse than the last and being told to sell more of it. I learned at rogers that it doesn't matter how bad your company is people will keep buying from it. the Management at my store was shotty at best. the 2 years i worked there we went through 5 manager 2 or 3 of them were actually doing their jobs the others were to afraid to talk to customers and would be found hiding behind their desks to avoid work. The only saving grace was the co-workers since all of us at that store had knowledge of cell phones and technology before working there it allowed us to help customers more efficiently and gave us all a basis for friendship.the hardest part of this job was taking the constant verbal and physical abuse from customers at minimum wage this job is simply not worth it.
Cons
Horrible management
fun place to work
Sales & Learning Consultant (Former Employee) –  bramptonApril 30, 2015
i worked there for 3 years and earned very good incentives but it seems company became strict for incentive but lots of other incentives
Pros
free gifts
Cons
shifts pattern

Want to know more about Rogers Communication?

Ask a question
Undergoing a culture shift under new leadership
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 27, 2015
Good compensation and perk.
Opportunity to streamline processes.
CEO has good vision for the company.
Company has acquired good assets, needs to improve customer focus.
A great working environment.
Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  TorontoMarch 23, 2015
I worked as a legal assistant.
My team members were always welcoming and encouraging, Rogers has a very good working environment.
I received a variety of work.
The only reason for my departure is due to my contract expiring.
Fast pace workplace
Senior Financial Consultant (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONFebruary 4, 2015
Great people to work with, a lot of reorganization happening within, which leaves insecurity for jobs.

Great benefits:
Rogers offer employee share plan to all employees and matches your contribution.
It also offers defined benefit pension plan with contribution for all employees.
Pros
employee share match plan, defined benefit plan for all employees with rogers contribution
Cons
less chance to move up the ladder
Lots of Things to do and Great pay
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  London, ONJanuary 16, 2015
Typical Day would be; Helping customers With technical problems or service problems. Making sure the store is clean and all accessories are in order. Selling Phones, Plans, MBB and Home phones to new and existing customers. Another big part of this job is receiving accessories and phones and making sure all contracts and paperwork is completes. During the day you do a lot of multitasking and bill payments. My co-workers are excellent and we work as a Team.
Pros
commission, helping customers
Cons
standing all day
Excellent
Retail Account Representative (Current Employee) –  GTA wetDecember 7, 2014
Amazing team and job culture with fantastic Regional and National manager.
This the way everyone should be enjoying their work life.
Great people to work with; might not be as engaging
Designer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 9, 2014
Great place to work if your looking for a work/life balance. Things move slowly so get used to it. Talented people around.
Pros
stock options, free phone, gym, subsidized lunch, work from home
Cons
large company politics, old school management
fun work environment with many on the job incentives
Customer Care Service (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ONNovember 3, 2014
* 9-5 inbound calls
* I learned about all the mobile/cable/internet plans and the best way to save money. I also learned about the new products rogers had to offer.
* The managers were eager to see me succeed and would help me if it was ever needed
* everyone in the workplace was friendly and always willing to lend a hand
* the hardest part of the job was sitting in one spot all day
* the best part of the job was seeing my co workers and being praised by satisfied customers
benefits
Cons
Good
Finance Coordinator - Corporate Real Estate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 18, 2014
Good Place to work and advancement. Work can be challenging.
Productive and fun workplace, excellent organization
Sr. QA Analyst/Sr. UAT Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 16, 2014
Telecommunications is a really fast paced industry where one must continuously adapt to changing priorities, Rogers is no different, an ideal environment to learn how to work cross functionally, manage relationships and competing priorities.
Pros
employees have a great impact on large projects, which is rewarding
Cons
lack of employee recognition
productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONOctober 15, 2014
excellent Expirence very busy call center if u work at rogers u can work any call center