Rogers Wireless – No Wires Direct
Interested in joining the Telecommunications leader with unlimited opportunities for advancement, superb training and the best staff reward programs? No Wires Direct is the right fit for you!
No Wires Direct is a full service Rogers Authorized Dealer that provides expertise in wireless mobile phones, wireless data solutions, high speed internet, and cable television.
We are looking for a Corporate Account Manager who is self motivated, and has a positive, professional attitude as well as excellent communication skills.
This position is located at 919 Bay St. Toronto, ON, M5S 3L6 with future relocation to the Markham area within the next 6 months.
As part of a Rogers Authorized Dealer*, the *Corporate Account Manager is responsible for selling and cross selling to new and existing Rogers corporate clients and promoting the benefit of the full suite of Rogers products and services. The successful candidate will be provided with existing in-house accounts and will be required to contact existing and prospective clients with the purpose of acquiring new business, retaining existing revenue streams and achieving defined quotas in a professional corporate sales environment.
- Contact targeted corporate business clients and prospects by phone and use innovative selling strategies to promote Rogers products and services.
- Act as main point of contact for an assigned client base; maintain maximum retention rates and spur ongoing revenue growth.
- Manage sales requests in a specified client base in partnership with support team.
- Develop a solid understanding of the corporate client segment and the Rogers suite of products in order to effectively manage a base of customers.
- Travel is required (within the Greater Toronto Area).
- Post Secondary education in business or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Outstanding follow up skills is a *MUST*.
- Must be able to present well.
- Minimum of 1-2 year’s sales experience in a wireless environment is a *MUST*.
- Excellent customer service skills and proven ability to build and retain solid business relationships.
- Superb verbal communication skills & proven track record in corporate sales, retail sales, sales prospecting, cross selling and/or solution selling.
- Driven and results oriented professional with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work to work towards targets, understanding of sales pipeline and sales cycles.
- Computer Proficiency in MS Office, with strong focus in Excel & Power Point.
- Must have experience in telecom industry
- Must have access to a reliable vehicle.
- Travel Required within the GTA
Apply today if you love technology and are looking to start an exciting and rewarding career! Interested applicants should apply with a current resume and cover letter.
We thank all applicants for applying. Only suitable and qualified applicants will be contacted.