No Wires Direct is a full service Rogers Authorized Dealer that provides expertise in wireless mobile phones, wireless data solutions, high speed internet, and cable television. We are opening new locations all over the GTA and are looking for enthusiastic, energetic employees that are looking for career growth.
At No Wires Direct, we pledge to provide distinctive and unparalleled customer service as we strive to gain the respect and trust of our customers and suppliers. The success of No Wires Direct is determined by our success in operating as a unified team. We have to earn the trust and respect of our customers every day in order that the customer makes the decision to choose our services.
Our success is built by creative, productive employees who are encouraged to make suggestions while thinking "outside the box. The primary goal of No Wires Direct, and its employees, is to live up to our mission statement and continue to be an industry leader. We achieve this through dedicated hard work and commitment from every employee.
No Wires direct is seeking a Marketing Manager who will achieve maximum sales profitability and growth by effectively marketing products and/or services to existing and potential clients.
- Coordinate, monitor and assist in the implementation of all marketing programs
- Responsibilities will include the planning, production and tracking of all campaigns and programs
- Coordinate and provide administrative support for mass marketing programs including direct mail, telemarketing, advertising and customer promotions
- Coordinate and support all activities involving print advertising including: production, scheduling, and proofing.
- Create and maintain reports to monitor and track the success of marketing programs
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of company website
- Support sales staff in various activities and projects as required
- Maintain database for customer contacts
- Perform sales support activities
- Manage and maintain the purchasing, stocking and distribution of print media
- Coordinate with agencies and other third parties for advertisements, press releases and articles
- Perform miscellaneous administrative and marketing tasks/duties as required.
- Post Secondary Education with a degree/diploma in Business Administration or Marketing and a minimum of 4+ years previous related experience
- Proficient in Excel, MS Word, Access and PowerPoint; Desktop Publishing
- MUST be Proficient with InDesign, Quark Express, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and Web Design Software is as asset
- Familiarity with the production process of marketing material
- Willingness to learn new computer programs
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and project management skills
- Attention to detail and creative abilities
- Team player and willing to help out and perform additional tasks when required
If you enjoy working in a creative team environment, then this may be the opportunity for you!
Interested applicants with the above qualifications are encouraged to apply with a current resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for applying. Only suitable and qualified applicants will be contacted.