No Wires Direct is a Rogers Authorized Dealership with 11 Retail stores across the Greater Toronto Area. Specializing in both Retail and Corporate sales, No Wires Direct is your one stop shop for all wireless, cable and mobile connectivity solutions for you and your business! No Wires Direct is committed to quality and unparalleled customer service in all aspects of our business. At No Wires Direct, we pledge to provide distinctive and unparalleled customer service as we strive to gain the respect and trust of our customers and suppliers.
No Wires Direct is currently in search for a Director of Finance to support its financial operations while working with the Accounting team. The successful candidate will provide leadership and coordination of company financial planning, debt financing, and budget management while ensuring company accounting procedures conform to the generally accepted accounting principles.
The successful candidate will:
- Oversee and assist with the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Oversee the Accounts Payable, Receivables and Payroll of the organization.
- Oversee and monitor the commission reconciliation process to ensure accuracy of payments.
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating reports against budget.
- Serve as primary liaison person to company financial issues.
- Perform financial outlooks and financial forecast.
- Direct financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvement.
- Negotiate with lenders and banks to secure funds for investment and operational needs.
- Assist with the negotiations for store leases and vendor contracts.
- Regularly review and revamp financial policies to ensure internal control measures are effective.
- Handling the year-end audit process for Accountants.
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of each store.
- Coordinate with external advisors such as bankers, auditors, advisors, insurance and CRA.
- Dealing with Store Managers and Rogers.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5-8 years of experience as Senior Level Accountant in Retail Industry.
- Experience working with Rogers will be considered an ASSET.
- Either a CGA, CMA, or CA designation
- Knowledge of accounting, budgeting and cost control principles.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial report, statements and projections.
- Strong knowledge of Quickbooks and its automated financial and accounting reporting system as well as MS Excel.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Must be motivated and possess excellent attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be equipped with strong Interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership qualities along with a positive attitude
- Able to delegate and supervise to a team of 3 or more.
Interested applicants should apply with a current resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for applying. Only suitable and qualified applicants will be contacted.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -