One of our larger clients in the Toronto (ON) area is looking to bring on a Senior Java Developer on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will have at least 10 (+) years of experience in development of Java- based application. As a Java Developer; you will be responsible for delivering high quality software solutions. The Senior Java Developer may be tasked with multiple implementation projects in different phases of the software implementation life cycle, and will need to be an individual who can quickly adapt to a rapidly changing environment and assume ownership of technical deliverables on a customer project.
Key Technical Skills:
- 10+ years related experience in development of Java-based applications;
- Strong understanding of design patterns and Swing-based GUI development;
- Fluency in object-oriented design, analysis and programming techniques;
- The ability to analyze, translate, and define business requirements into technical solutions;
- A demonstrated attention to detail, superior communication and organizational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work on multiple concurrent projects effectively individually and in a team;
- Experience with version control, test-driven development, automated unit testing and the XP programming methodology
- Experience with an Eclipse-based IDE, SVN, Hudson, and Jira
- Experience with Oracle, SQL, and UniVerse.
If you feel that your candidacy lends well to this position and you are looking to work for an incredible organization, please send your resume
Indeed - 15 months ago