ROEVIN TECHNICAL PEOPLE
TITLE: IT Help Desk Support/IT Technician
Roevin is currently looking for an IT Help Desk Support individual for one of our clients Edmonton. We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join a busy Help Desk Team, and is able to handle high call volumes, provide hardware and software support, have superior customer service skills, and time management skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide help desk support by telephone and e-mail.
- Follow policies and procedures according to Service Level Agreements.
- Follow up with users with outstanding tickets and attempt to resolve their issues.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, and troubleshoot end-user hardware, and networked,
and non-networked devices.
- Perform system upgrades.
- Conduct research on new technological updates.
- Participate in special projects.
- Other duties as required.
- 3+ years of related experience in IT.
- College or university diploma in Computer Science, or related field.
- A+ Certification is required.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Must be able to handle changing priorities and environments.
- Must possess oral and written communication skills; and customer service skills.
While we thank all applicants, only those qualified will be contacted.
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO:
Shafiq Shamji – IT Recruitment Consultant