One of our clients in the Brampton (Ontario) area is looking to hire an IT Help desk Consultant on a 12 months contract. The IT Help desk Consultant will deliver technical support via telephone and electronic media. As an IT Help desk Consultant, you will be required to meet the established service delivery guidelines such as Customer Satisfaction, Phone Based Activities, Days to Solution, Schedule adherence, Case Documentation and Case Wellness. Additionally, IT Help desk Consultants are expected to submit articles/solution objects to the Knowledge Base and possibly make technical presentations within the department.
Key Technical Skills:
- Broad exposure to technology in general, depth of knowledge in the Operating Systems (including IE/Security/PC Safety) and troubleshooting knowledge of the Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Good communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in IT field
- Bilingualism required (English and French, oral and written)
- Ability to work independently and in teams in high pressure situations
- Ability to work rotating shifts, including evenings and weekends
If you feel that your qualifications meet that of this description and you are looking for a new and exciting position, please send your resume.
Indeed - 19 months ago