Are you looking for a career advancing position at one of Vancouver's fashion leaders? Roden Gray is Vancouver's premiere designer boutique. We are currently seeking applicants for a full-time managerial/sales position at our highly acclaimed store in Gastown. Applicants should be dedicated, reliable, and forward-thinking. We are a small-but quickly expanding operation with plenty of opportunities for career advancement in both the retail and fashion industry. Employees are active participants in both day-to-day store operations and creative areas such as marketing, graphic design, and more.
F/T Assistant Manager
Qualified candidates will possess ALL of the following:
- One to three years of retail/sales experience.
o Previous managerial experience is required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Applicant should be energetic and enthusiastic about working in fashion retail.
- Strong Knowledge of men's and ladies' contemporary fashion.
o Knowledge of high-end North American, European, and Japanese brands carried at Roden Gray is essential to the position.
- Excellent work ethic and references.
- Knowledge of client management systems/customer relationship management is an asset.
Please apply in-person at our store in Gastown
8 Water St.