Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Canadian Head Office has an opportunity for you to join our team as a Purchasing Assistant.
- Planning and forecasting purchase requirements for key products throughout the year
- Sourcing of product and cost negotiation
- Generating purchase orders, receipt of goods, and invoice matching
- Coordination and management of transportation
- Effective negotiation and relationship building
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to work creatively to find solutions to problems
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy, quality and correctness
- Ability to analyze purchasing options and make purchasing decisions
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills as well as effective interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be a natural team player
- Highly committed, ethical and professional
- Ability to achieve onerous deadlines with constant changing requests
Please quote job # PA1702I in the subject line.
We thank all those who show interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 12 months ago