Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory is seeking career minded, highly motivated and result oriented hands-on Shift Supervisors at our Burnaby head office location. We are looking for individuals with strong leadership skills in a multicultural environment. You will receive training in our Production department in all aspects of our handmade chocolates and confections operations.
- Previous experience in a leadership role
- Ability to manage a team of 10 to 40 employees
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Maximize department profitability through proper inventory and raw materials control
- Perform accurate cycle inventory counts
- Diligent with quality control and food safety measures
- Ability to create tasks lists, scheduling, and reporting on the computer
- Lead by example in all areas of supervision
- Ability to work flexible hours including day and evening shifts
Please quote job #PS1702I in the subject line.
We thank all those who show interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.