Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory is seeking career minded individuals for a Candymaker Trainee position. We are looking for individuals who are as passionate about making hand made products as they are about quality. You will be trained at our Burnaby Head Office location to make a variety of candy products including fudge, caramel and candy apples, brittle, etc. as well as basic chocolate making. This is a full time position.
- Commitment to quality and efficiency
- Knowledge of Food Safety guidelines
- Self motivated and independent
- Reliable and responsible
- Detail oriented and organized
- Plan/schedule weekly work orders with supervisor
- Place internal orders for raw material needs
- Ability to work flexible hours including day and evening shifts
Please reply with cover letter and resume and quote C-0413 as a reference number.
We thank all those who show interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.