- Assist in the development of new products and refining existing products
- Liaison between suppliers, designers and manufacturers
- Negotiate costs and establish retails, markups and COGs
- Planning and forecasting seasons with extensive detail
- Analyze post seasons and provide detailed summaries
- Create POP for existing and new products
- Effective negotiator and skilled at building relationships
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills, proactive and solution-oriented
- Natural analytical skills and propensity to work with numbers.
- Positive, professional, personable and even-keeled in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills as well as effective interpersonal skills
- Very detailed oriented and highly organized
- Committed to quality and excellent follow through
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and PhotoShop
- Highly committed, ethical and professional
- Flexible, quick learner with an ability to improve efficiency and easily adaptable to an ever changing environment.
- Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback.
- Desire to excel and succeed
- Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self improvement (goal –oriented)
- Self motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
- Some post secondary education preferably in Business Administration
Due to the high number of respondents, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job - Assistant, Administration
Primary Location - Canada-British Columbia-Vancouver-Corporate Office
Schedule - Full-time