Rockwell Automation

Rockwell Automation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Rockwell Automation was an engaging and enlightening place to further my career.
Senior Mechanical Designer (Former Employee), Cambridge, Ontario, Canada.February 27, 2012
Pros: good reward and recocognition for accomplishments.
Cons: high pressured at times.
Rockwell Automation was an engaging and enlightening place to further my career as a Mechanical Design Technologist. I found many opportunities to work on leading edge projects, learn about new technology and participate in the product development process.
We had a great team
Assembler/Material Handler (Former Employee), Sumner, IAOctober 28, 2014
Pros: i learned new things for myself & the process also allowed me to still support my team
Cons: company closed the doors
I was able to transfer off the assembly line & into Material Handling
Poor relationships and No training
Buyer (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIOctober 27, 2014
Cons: terrible management, little to no training
Had a job with no direction and was told it was ambiguous. Co-Workers had project they did not do that I had to start. Management thinks they are above you and can talk to you however they would like. Very little contact with other employees. Did not get to know others even when I asked to meet other people in my area ( did not know the people 3 feet – more... from me). Sexist area that I worked in favoring young women over men. Little to no actual job training. was hired for one thing and ended up doing another thing. More interested in analyzing the problems than solving them. was graded on things I can not control. – less
Great company to work for
Service Consultant (Current Employee), Mayfield Village, OHOctober 22, 2014
I have gained a lot of great experience working here that will be beneficial to me in all future roles
Volume of productivity
Buyer (Former Employee), Mequon,Wi.September 18, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: micro management
Six sigma focused striving for continuous improvement
Casual work enviroment
Cooperative co-workers
Managed by metrics
Also new challenges
Long hours but you keep busy
Smt operator (Former Employee), twinsburg ohioSeptember 18, 2014
I earned the experience and skills to learn a new machine (smt) and advance along in the company. the hardest part about this job was being there at 430am.
This is a really bad place to work.
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee), Twinsburg, OHSeptember 16, 2014
This job is very stressful. Management is unfair to it's workers.
Good Atmosphere, productive environment.
Project Administrator/Accountant (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: free time due to less projects
Cons: n/a
Being a project administrator, It was important to get a good load of projects but at a certain point, there were limited projects to analyze which caused the company to lay off some of its workforce. Over all it was a good experience at Rockwell, we traveled to Milwaukee from Houston with our co-workers to attend certain meetings and got training from – more... there. The job was easy. The best part of the job was getting alot of free time. – less
a good workplace
Material Handling & Machine Operator (Former Employee), Mequon, WIAugust 26, 2014
Pros: you'll never get bored
Cons: days ended to quick:)
wide work environment. with room for growth and an assortment of different things to do. a good place for those who love to work.
Great People to Work with
Engaged as a Senior Field Engineer (Former Employee), Mayfield Heights, OHAugust 26, 2014
Pros: the culture
I was with Rockwell Automation some 3.5 years as a Sr. Field Support Engineer, for Drives, Plc's Hmi's and whatever the SSB group tossed at me.
From Designer, Programmer, process engineer, Start-up engineer, and Site Leader,
I have been involved in a few large projects, as well as an installation and service engineer.
I appreciate the challenges and – more... the education afforded me with this company.
I have met a lot of really good people, and I am proud to have been a member of the Rockwell Automation team.
I as with many of my colleagues, I became a participant in the August 2014, RIWF action. – less
Simple plain cut job
In Circuit Tester/Slideline Operator (Former Employee), Twinsburg, OHAugust 25, 2014
A typical day at Rockwell Automation was simple; you come in you get assigned a line to work on, sit there and as the product comes down the line you insert your parts.

Management was strict but fair. Co-workers were nice and helpful.
Good Company - Smart People - Technology Leaders
Undisclosed (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 19, 2014
Pros: great co-workers, company makes proper investments
Cons: some mid-career "stalls" for deserving performers
Rockwell Automation is a great place to work (especially if you are an engineer). They have smart people, treat them fairly, and place a great emphasis on ethics and integrity. There are many opportunities for advancement throughout the organization and those who are identified as "high potentials" move up quite quickly.
Excellent Place to Work, great people.
Engineer, Senior (Former Employee), Mequon, WIAugust 12, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: groups/dept are sometimes too compartmatizied.
Last couple years I was allowed to work from flex office (my home) versus driving in (40 mins one-way). People at Rockwell is very intelligent and knowledgeable. Very out-going and easy to interact with on a daily basis.
Management changes to often for my taste (6 months - 1 year).
boring
OPERATOR (Former Employee), twinsburg ohioAugust 7, 2014
Pros: good work environment
Cons: boring
very slow pace and boring. long hours, standing on your feet all day
Rockwell Automation
Senior Field Administrator / Lead Compensation (Current Employee), Franklin, TNAugust 6, 2014
Rockwell is a good place to work depending on the position that you have
ok job
Material Handler (Former Employee), Mequon, WIAugust 6, 2014
Pros: it was a pay check
Cons: never stayed at one place
work at a number of places it was ok but always wanted more it was a temp sevice
Embedded Test Engineer Contractor Take
Embedded Test Engineer (Current Employee), Mayfield Heights, OHJuly 30, 2014
Interesting work, intelligent colleagues and great atmosphere.
nice place no job secrity
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Mequon, WIJuly 27, 2014
Pros: free party
Cons: short break
hate i dont have job and i work very hard never late never miss a day and work 10 hour days for 5 months
Engineer
Field Support Engineer (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 23, 2014
I have already filled this is out and this information can be received from me personally
Good place to understand Automation
Product Development Engineer (Current Employee), Mequon, WIJuly 19, 2014
Typical days involved design reviews.
New product development was exciting

About Rockwell Automation

Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the – Read more

Rockwell Automation Photos