Rockwell Automation

Rockwell Automation Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good challenging employment.
General Laborer (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONJuly 3, 2012
A typical day at work for Rockwell Automation included building large electrical drive cabinets. I am very happy about learning to read blue prints and build the drive cabinets accordingly. I worked with a great hard working team and at the end of the day I really feel like I accomplished something. Unfortunately I was only there for a six month contract and I feel that management didn't fully appreciate the efforts of all the contract workers.
Good place; lots to learn
External Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Cambridge, OnJuly 2, 2012
Pros: hours 8-4
Cons: work long hours if needed for last minute requests
Booking flights; running & exporting Excel reports; using lotus notes email; looking after building maintenance workers; fulfilling sales representatives requests
Good working environment. Good ethics and team environment.
temp (Former Employee), Delta, BCMay 27, 2012
Pros: free lunches sometimes.
Good. Enjoyed working because of friendly and helpful staff.
Rockwell Automation was an engaging and enlightening place to further my career.
Senior Mechanical Designer (Former Employee), Cambridge, Ontario, Canada.February 27, 2012
Pros: good reward and recocognition for accomplishments.
Cons: high pressured at times.
Rockwell Automation was an engaging and enlightening place to further my career as a Mechanical Design Technologist. I found many opportunities to work on leading edge projects, learn about new technology and participate in the product development process.

About Rockwell Automation

Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the – Read more

Rockwell Automation Photos