Rockwell Automation

Rockwell Automation Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good Atmosphere, productive environment.
Project Administrator/Accountant (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: free time due to less projects
Cons: n/a
Being a project administrator, It was important to get a good load of projects but at a certain point, there were limited projects to analyze which caused the company to lay off some of its workforce. Over all it was a good experience at Rockwell, we traveled to Milwaukee from Houston with our co-workers to attend certain meetings and got training from – more... there. The job was easy. The best part of the job was getting alot of free time. – less
a good workplace
Material Handling & Machine Operator (Former Employee), Mequon, WIAugust 26, 2014
Pros: you'll never get bored
Cons: days ended to quick:)
wide work environment. with room for growth and an assortment of different things to do. a good place for those who love to work.
Great People to Work with
Engaged as a Senior Field Engineer (Former Employee), Mayfield Heights, OHAugust 26, 2014
Pros: the culture
I was with Rockwell Automation some 3.5 years as a Sr. Field Support Engineer, for Drives, Plc's Hmi's and whatever the SSB group tossed at me.
From Designer, Programmer, process engineer, Start-up engineer, and Site Leader,
I have been involved in a few large projects, as well as an installation and service engineer.
I appreciate the challenges and – more... the education afforded me with this company.
I have met a lot of really good people, and I am proud to have been a member of the Rockwell Automation team.
I as with many of my colleagues, I became a participant in the August 2014, RIWF action. – less
Simple plain cut job
In Circuit Tester/Slideline Operator (Former Employee), Twinsburg, OHAugust 25, 2014
A typical day at Rockwell Automation was simple; you come in you get assigned a line to work on, sit there and as the product comes down the line you insert your parts.

Management was strict but fair. Co-workers were nice and helpful.
Good Company - Smart People - Technology Leaders
Undisclosed (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 19, 2014
Pros: great co-workers, company makes proper investments
Cons: some mid-career "stalls" for deserving performers
Rockwell Automation is a great place to work (especially if you are an engineer). They have smart people, treat them fairly, and place a great emphasis on ethics and integrity. There are many opportunities for advancement throughout the organization and those who are identified as "high potentials" move up quite quickly.
Excellent Place to Work, great people.
Engineer, Senior (Former Employee), Mequon, WIAugust 12, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: groups/dept are sometimes too compartmatizied.
Last couple years I was allowed to work from flex office (my home) versus driving in (40 mins one-way). People at Rockwell is very intelligent and knowledgeable. Very out-going and easy to interact with on a daily basis.
Management changes to often for my taste (6 months - 1 year).
boring
OPERATOR (Former Employee), twinsburg ohioAugust 7, 2014
Pros: good work environment
Cons: boring
very slow pace and boring. long hours, standing on your feet all day
Rockwell Automation
Senior Field Administrator / Lead Compensation (Current Employee), Franklin, TNAugust 6, 2014
Rockwell is a good place to work depending on the position that you have
ok job
Material Handler (Former Employee), Mequon, WIAugust 6, 2014
Pros: it was a pay check
Cons: never stayed at one place
work at a number of places it was ok but always wanted more it was a temp sevice
Embedded Test Engineer Contractor Take
Embedded Test Engineer (Current Employee), Mayfield Heights, OHJuly 30, 2014
Interesting work, intelligent colleagues and great atmosphere.
nice place no job secrity
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Mequon, WIJuly 27, 2014
Pros: free party
Cons: short break
hate i dont have job and i work very hard never late never miss a day and work 10 hour days for 5 months
Engineer
Field Support Engineer (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 23, 2014
I have already filled this is out and this information can be received from me personally
Good place to understand Automation
Product Development Engineer (Current Employee), Mequon, WIJuly 19, 2014
Typical days involved design reviews.
New product development was exciting
Fast paced, Driving , Lean
Production Supervisor - Electrical Assembly (Former Employee), Twinsburg, OHJuly 18, 2014
Pros: leader in industry
Cons: healthcare
High volume production lines
Drives for continues improvement and Lean processes
Mixed work culture
Typical midwest manufacturing
Productive work place
Machine operator (Former Employee), Twinsburg, OHJuly 17, 2014
Shift would start at 4:30 a.m. We'd first review the work order, set the line up and get right to work. I learned about parts, and about how they are placed. If placed wrong, the board would not work. The supervisor was very nice and respectful. Whatever issue we had, he would address it right away. Co-workers were easy and fun to work with. They were – more... very nice and helpful. The hardest part about the job was having to wake up at 2 a.m to get ready for work. The most enjoyable part about the job was the co-workers. – less
working with family and friends
Material Handler (Former Employee), Mequon, WIJuly 15, 2014
One of most enjoyable part of this job is being able to work with close family and friends day in and day out. As with most corporate jobs, there is not much room for advancement.
Good place to learn new things
Hardware design engineer (Current Employee), corporation palaceJuly 13, 2014
I enjoyed my work life in L&T with learning every day new things.
Good 'Ol Boys Club
Account Manager (Current Employee), SalesJuly 8, 2014
Decent place to work with a good atmosphere but if you aren't on the 'in' crowd or a minority you can get passed up for many opportunities even if you are a top performer.
Rockwell Internship
Strategic Sourcing Analyst Intern (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 7, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, great management
Cons: too much downtime
I work with Excel every day to find ways to decrease spend in the procurement department. I often organize and gather data. I do a lot of analysis on this data using Excel as a tool. My co-workers are helpful and supportive. They are probably what I enjoy most about the job. Rockwell is a very ethical company, too, which is important for me in the workplace. – more... I love my managers, they're good people to learn from and work with. – less
Job description
Parts Technician/Procurement (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 2, 2014
Pros: remote working sometimes or when needed
Cons: healthcare and still being a contractor and not a full rockwell employee
I create and maintain parts in the SAP/IFS system. I have learned that I need to keep learning and striving for my goals. I work with a very divers community of co workers that bring their knowledge to assist in the bottom line of making the customer happy.

About Rockwell Automation

Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the – Read more

Rockwell Automation Photos