Rockport Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Horrible store manager
Rockport Keyholder (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC26 May 2017
I had the worse manager.
He's very mean and so bossy. He just start his job within 2 months now and we can't stand how he treat the staffs.He don't even work at the back stock room and stuff. He' very disorganizing.
The hardest part is to work with this new store manager!

Other than that, assistant manager is great he did a good job in his role by guiding us and supporting us, the former staffs are very helpful. Best time is having my coworkers building strong relationship.

free shoes first started, free shoes every season, great discount
Pros
Free shoes every season
Cons
Hours short
Underneath Adidas
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON9 January 2015
A typical day at work would be organizing shoes, assisting customers in store with shoe style and sizing. I learnt how to place shoes in proper order and how to up sell. Management was direct. My co-workers where friendly. The hardest part of the job sometimes would be caring multiple shoes but that really wasn't as hard. Everything was great about that job, from the setting with the stores and workers of the building to the decent customers that came in for a good buy. It was a good feeling selling a brand you trust.
Pros
Discount and Co-workers
Cons
Cold enviorment