Love Music? Love Niagara? Better Yet, Do You Know Niagara Like You Know Your Favouite Pair Of Faded Jeans?
Yes? Well then keep on reading, because…
RockOurTown is growing! We are currently looking to add some fresh meat to our team!
We are in need of a self-motivated music loving member for the position of Local Marketing Consultant.
What You’ll Do
Your job will be to find and secure the best businesses in Niagara to become our sponsors.
We’ll provide you will the resources needed to demonstrate to potential advertisers that in exchange for their sponsorship dollars, they will receive very cool, very effective cross channel advertising. At the same time, our goal is to actually get results for our clients by creating unique, fun and effective ads that are geared for their target market, which coincidentally is also our target market.
Unfortunately, unlike Rob Ford, the taxpayers will not be funding your salary, that’ll be up to you. But on the bright side, the earning potential is unlimited!
If You Can…
- Establish and nurture leads for RockOurTown using your winning personality and cheery smile
- Assist in promoting our Brand, regardless of whether or not you close the sale, although closing a high percentage of prospects is obviously the goal
- Qualify prospective clients by their cool factor and be able to bring the best prospects on board
- Use your listening sales skills to evaluate client goals, propose a customized RockOurTown solution, and obtain commitment
- Keep a happy relationship with established clients
- Common Sense (this is very important)
- Actual sales experience with real results
- An appetite for selling online campaigns
- The ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic, sales role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Awesome organizational skills
- Social Media Marketing experience
- Enough drive to work independently while maintaining focus and productivity
- Persistence to succeed in a competitive marketplace
- Your own transportation
Then You’ll Get
- To work with a really fun, creative and results driven team
- Real world help and guidance from Keith, who is bald, but really knows his internet sales and marketing
- To report your successful sales to Katy, the money manager, who oddly enough is currently half bald as well…by choice
- A flexible work week so you can still have a personal life
- To attend events music events we sponsor
- The opportunity to earn as much money as you deserve to make
So if you want to be a part of our amazing team, working to grow a really cool business and are looking for something challenging and rewarding to fill your idle time, please forward your qualifications along with a short, creative note telling us why you think you’d make a good fit with RockOurTown.