Based in the ROCK office in Burlington, the Assistant Research Coordinator will provide administrative and research support to ROCK’s Research Division. The Research Division completes market intelligence, new apartment construction feasibility studies, repositioning reports, and sales packages for developers and property owners.
Administrative duties include:
- Tracking the status of all research projects in ROCK’s in-house database on a daily basis;
- Tracking, processing and filing contracts and fee retainers;
- Liaising with, assisting, and tracking all prospective and current clients;
- Compiling, printing, and filing electronic and hard-copies of research documents;
- Assisting with the preparation and distribution of sales and marketing materials;
- Assisting with the execution of ROCK’s marketing campaign of the research division;
- Any other administrative duties as required.
Research duties include:
- Contributing towards the completion of new apartment construction feasibility studies through the collection of demographic, economic, housing, and rental data and supporting analysis. The ideal candidate should be willing to be trained to complete full studies under guidance of research staff;
- Assisting with the preparation of sales packages and presentation materials for new listings;
- Data entry and manipulation, as required.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in business, urban geography or urban planning preferred but not required;
- Administrative experience in a busy office environment is an asset;
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook, and a willingness to quickly learn ROCK’s in-house software;
- High level of client service skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven problem solving and multi-tasking skills;
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills;
- The successful candidate must be available to work in the ROCK office during regular business hours.
To learn more about our commercial real estate brokerage, please visit: www.rockadvisors.ca
To learn more about our consulting division, please visit: www.dala-inc.com
To learn more about our symposiums, please visit: www.aptseries.com
To apply, please email cover letter and resume with Part-Time Assistant Research Coordinator in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
ROCK Advisors Inc., Brokerage has been the premier provider of investment real estate brokerage services, for "mid-market business” focused on multi dwelling units. The foundation of our strength lies in the depth of our local Canadian market knowledge, and our history of maintaining investor relationships in our key markets. ROCK is an integrated service provider in the apartment brokerage community. Our suite of services is unparalleled in the industry as we strive to partner with our customers at all phases of their investment. These unique offerings give our brokers innovative and useful services to sell even when there are no transactions possible, further strengthening the bond between our company and the apartment owners we serve.