Roche

Roche Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Technical consultant working in a fast paced , competitive landscape to meet 8 million in revenue each year across clients on the North-East&Canda
Lead Regional Applications Consultant (Current Employee), Washingon DCMay 17, 2013
My current job is focussed on driving sales through reagents and instrumentation across all Pharma, Biotech and Healthcare industries on the east coast. I am responsible for coaching the sales team on new technical trainings,organizing post sales seminars and promotional campaigns.

The most enjoyable part of the job is also the hardest part of the – more... job- which is to come up with new and challenging strategies to target the competition to turn the sales in our favour. This involves working closely with marketing and participating in market research to study the noisy markets.

The job involves travelling to new customer sites and support the existing customer base which I enjoy. It also gives me an opportunity to engage with sales and marketing teams in each BA and interact with KOLs and executives to align our product portfolio with current market trends. – less
A great place to work.
Exec Admin Asst to the Head, Global Operations (Current Employee), Branchburg, NJMay 15, 2013
Pros: great benefits, on-site fitness center
During the course of 29 years I was able to advance from an entry level secretary up the administrative ladder to my current position of Executive Administrative Assistant to the Head of Global Operations. During my time at Roche I had the opportunity to work with a variety of leaders, learning quite a bit about varying management styles. I also learned – more... how important it is to learn and understand a company's culture, and how developing/fostering a positive culture can lead to the company's success. – less
Great company to work for
Market Analyst Manager (Former Employee), TehrānMay 10, 2013
internationally recognized company. Very structured and lots of training. Management team are very nice.
Good Employee Oriented Company
Client Program Supervisor/ Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee), Branchburg, NJMay 9, 2013
Pros: good location
Cons: not always a stable job.
Good company to work for. Lots of employee socials and they find a way to make employees feel appreciated.
Great company. Lots of advancement opportunities
Key Account Manager (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 4, 2013
Pros: 2 great companies merged together - fantastic compensation program
Cons: long term sales process
Typical day at work required extensive travel by car. Large territory.
Great products. Large base of business allowed for great referrals and continued success selling products.

Management was focused, well organized and followed a developed strategy to attain goals. Goals were clear and concise. I always knew what was expected of me.

Hardest part – more... of the job was over coming the competition which was growing at a rapid pace at this time.

I enjoyed the flexibility of setting up my own schedule, meeting new clients, developing long term relationships, strategically focusing on the best opportunities for success; and the money!

Great income if goals were achieved. – less
good place to work
Summer Intern (Former Employee), Ponce, PRApril 25, 2013
I learn how to develope a database to manage de quality of machine. and some processe to chage part of the machine
Excellent company; great benefits
Contract/Logistics Specialist/Sr. Contract Spec (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 22, 2013
Typical corporate structure; flexible; friendly environment
No advancement, clicky and unfriendly
Administive Assistant (Former Employee), OswestryApril 16, 2013
Pros: good experience
Cons: long hours, low pay, no progression
Small office where management are naturally stressful people who always think you do things wrong even if it was them. This creates stress among the other 3/4 people in the office and people never stay there long. When I start a lady had been on minimum wage for 6 years and was finally giving up. She handed on her notice with not job to go to. The job – more... was enjoyable when management wasn't there. Not that often. – less
Productive work place with great culture, helping people.
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 14, 2013
Pros: good paying job, helping people
Cons: no freedom- tied to the desk the entire shift
I was in Patient Care in an international call center. I would take phone calls from diabetics whom were having problems with our equipment. They also called to ask questions about their blood sugar levels. There was a script we had to follow while documenting all of it during the phone call in to our system.

I was in six weeks of training before I – more... was allowed on the phone with patients, then 6 months with a coach until I could do it on my own. Calls were monitored and my statistics were always great.

No freedom to move away from desk / phone.

I liked my co-workers, got along well and we worked as a team.

Hardest part is when a patient may be in crisis, then we either called 911 or a supervisor would take over.

The most enjoyable part was helping people with their health / diabetes issues. The children that called in were especially wonderful and good at understanding their disease. – less
Improving the lives of those with diabetes
Diabetes Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Louisville, KY and Johnson City, TNApril 2, 2013
Pros: ability to be successful with hard work and discipline
Cons: lots of paperwork and reports. can be long hours working nights and weekends.
*Large focus on health care reform and how our products and solutions help improve quality of care, outcomes, and physician reimbursement.
*6-8 client visits per day. None are typical. Can discuss insulin infusion pumps, continuous glucose monitors, blood glucose monitors, software, or other tools.
*Typically meet 1-2 patients in a day in the physician – more... practice to demo and product or provide diabetes education.
*Work and collaborate with industry partners. – less
Lead Developer (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 1, 2013
This project mainly deals with recruiting new employees for the company under the respective managers who will request for new employee. Manager of the respective department will send a request to the HR with the required skill set. HR people will process and send the status back to respective manager with further action to be taken.
Great Benefits, Work Life Balance
Quality Technician (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 1, 2013
Pros: work life balance
I what the company stands for and the work life balance it provides me.
Great experience
Account Manager (Former Employee), MidwestMarch 26, 2013
Pros: solid reputation
Cons: sometimes felt too big.
I loved working for Roche. I left with 86% market share and just couldn't lose with their products.
A very ethical company
Field Sales (Current Employee), SouthMarch 24, 2013
Unfortunately, ethics aren't enough to win in the marketplace. Roche is a fabulous company that is being outpaced by the competitors. Technology and time to market are the big Achilles heel here. It is really sad.
A workplace where my manager was open to any recommendation and thought.
Marketing Assistant Intern (Former Employee), Taipei, TaiwanMarch 16, 2013
• Developed customer database and analyzed sales trend to optimize sales efforts
• Contacted customers for after-service follow-up to assist Sales Representatives and Marketing Manager
Great place to work, outstanding benefits.
MFG Coordinator/Planner (Former Employee), Branford, CTMarch 12, 2013
Pros: benefits/core values
Cons: n/a
454/Roche runs very lean which is a good thing, I was always busy and exploring new challenges in addition to my core roles. Management really focused on core values, continuous improvement, and work life balance. My co-workers were focused and driven and I enjoyed working with them. I really enjoyed being able to help co-workers and working both as – more... an individual contributor and as a team.
454 is a subdivision of Roche, it was a great place to work for and hope they continue to be successful. – less
Production Associate (Current Employee), Noblesville, INMarch 4, 2013
Its a overall good company to work for if you are permanent, but if you are temporary they have quite a bit of layoffs. It also could take up to 2 years to become a permanent employee.
Production Associate (Current Employee), Noblesville, INMarch 4, 2013
Roche immediately closed our office after merger
Logistics Coordinator/ CSR (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 1, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: closed office
Roche was generous in their compensation after slamming the door on our Atlanta office location.

About Roche

Roche is on a medicinal roll. The company operates two segments, pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, and sells its products in some – Read more