Roche

Roche Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
We believed in concern, action and resolution.
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 21, 2013
Roche was a great company to work for with opportunity and advancements.
Temp
Compensation Analyst (Current Employee), Fishers, INNovember 12, 2013
You have to start as a Temp to get into the company unless you are going into sales.
Multiple Opportunities due to large company with diverse divisions
ME, NH, MA - Reagent Channel Manager (Current Employee), Boston/Cambridge, NH, MENovember 7, 2013
Pros: great benefits; large company offers many opportunities for professionals
Cons: many changes over short term, does not allow for measure of success of changes
If you work very hard and are driven to success, Roche is a great fit. Resources for job success are somewhat minimal, however, for the right person, it is possible. Benefits and pay are great.

I would recommend Roche for sales professionals looking for a large company that offers diverse opportunities.
Dynamic ever-changing environment, where hard work and strong work ethic is required.
IT Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 22, 2013
Pros: nice people, strong respect for work-life balance.
Cons: difficult to advance in the company. non-stop pace is exhausting.
Days at my job are fast paced. The work is constantly flowing and there is little time to catch a breath. The ability to multi-task and manage many different work items at once is a must. My co-workers are good people, and my direct management is very caring and sympathetic. Certain aspects of a global company are challenging to overcome at a local – more... level. The most enjoyable part of my job is my interaction with my customers. – less
good company to work for
Digital Media Services and Senior Webcast Engineer (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 21, 2013
overall this is a good company to work for

This
Is
A
good
company
to
work
for
Great place to work...
Associate Principal Scientist (Former Employee), Nutley, NJOctober 21, 2013
Great place to work, great benefits, people are very friendly, family oriented
Great Work/ Life Balance
Lead Server and Storage Administrator (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 5, 2013
As Infrastructure Systems Administrator, given much flexibility, work from home.
Roche IT as a Contractor
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 2, 2013
Pros: great compensation, great environment
Cons: little to no advancement opportunities for contact employees
Roche is a great learning environment.

1st and 2nd level support exposes employees to a vast amount of support systems. ERP, Exchange, Google Mail, CRM, etc...

Coworkers are very supportive and it is a team environment.
Good Core Team
Transplant Specialist (Former Employee), Nutly, NJSeptember 16, 2013
Typical day involved calling on medical personnel and discussing medications for adult and pediatric patients.
Business Support Specialist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 13, 2013
Worked in Accu-check Call center
Great place to work.
Great coworker and Good management
professional system management , excellent information tecnology, friendly and helpful colleagues
QA Executive, Drug Safety Responsible. (Former Employee), VietnamSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: free breakfast. providing iphone, ipad and laptop for working.
Cons: do not have the payment for overtime working.
Working in the international environment would help me to improve English communication and gain knowledge in information technology.
Study how to use some modern office equipment such as scan, fax, photocopies, printers and access to Teleconferrence and Video Call in the meeting.
solve the problem independently.
my co-wokers are friendly and hard working
the – more... hardest part of the job is finding the solution.
the most enjoyable part in the job is attending the ear end meeting with announcement of the performance in the past year. – less
GOOD COMPANY TO LEARN
ACCOUNT MANAGER For KARNATAKA (Former Employee), KASeptember 11, 2013
It is a beautiful company where people will love to work for so many years
Location is good for East Coast
Senior Research Associate (Former Employee), Nutley, NJSeptember 6, 2013
West coast is the place for me. I had the opportunity to start new clubs that allows other colleague to de-stress and interact.
great training, people developoment
Regional Business Manager (Current Employee), Midwest based out of ChicagoSeptember 4, 2013
I learned how to launch products, lead team through changing healthcare enviroment, how to manage projects, and developing strategies
quality control at packing area
Quality Control Specialist - Packing Area (Former Employee), Ponce, PRSeptember 4, 2013
Cons: no beneficts, no oportunities, bad horary
i star my dat at 10:00 pm and finish at 6:00a. It was difficult. I learn all the protocols to make the product with a lot of quality. The hardest part was that i lost my night working, and the day sleeping and there was no hope to change that.
Good Place
Process Operator (Former Employee), Ponce, PRSeptember 2, 2013
Pros: people
Cons: work load
Nice place to work, serious people, I learned to work hard, co-workers were nice, hardest part of the job learning too many things in short amounts of time.
Productive company
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee), NY, NYAugust 21, 2013
Regular challenges to improve daily while interacting with customers and collaborating with colleagues.
Great Place to work
Senior Technician (Former Employee), Nutley, NJAugust 20, 2013
My responsibilities as Senior lab tech in the department of Non Clinical Safety at Roche Pharmaceutical.Conducted daily dosing in Dogs, Rats, Mice, Monkeys, and Rabbits. Bleeding from Retro Orbital and Jugular Vein and Tail Vein in Rats. Oral gavage, Nasal and Tail Vein dosing in Rats. Oral gavage in Mice, Retro Orbital bleeding in Mice. Oral gavage – more... and IV dosing in dogs. Saphenous vein bleeding and dosing in Monkeys and femoral vein bleeding in monkeys oral gavage dosing in monkeys. Oral gavage dosing in rabbits, ear and jugular bleeding in rabbits. Implemented studies using Provantis 8.4. Maintained study data files. Lead Technician on GLP and Non-GLP studies. Senior Level Technician in an established Pharmaceutical company. Implemented and Investigated new procedure's for a better working environment. Evaluated and validated new computer programs for use. Reviewed and Revised company Standard Operational Procedure’s (S.O.P.’s) Coordinated and implemented training for other technicians.
Working in a research environment for 24 years my goal is to obtain a career in a research facility where my knowledge and talents can be unitized fully – less
Productive and upbeat with a winning outlook
Animal Technician (Former Employee), Nutley NJAugust 13, 2013
Pros: events and many free lunches and get togethers after work...
Cons: some of the supervisors were to harsh and pushed the workers too much.
Very good culture with co - workers who are very family like and who are more than willing to help you to succeed. Management is more than very willing to help you to succeed and to see that you promote your skills. A very good experience that I miss dearly...
Senior Business Support Specialist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 12, 2013
Pros: flexiblity
Cons: transparency
It was a stable work place. The people there was the best part of the company. I worked with some very intelligent and caring people. Analyzed documented complaints to ensure they were in compliance with the complaint handling process.

About Roche

Roche is on a medicinal roll. The company operates two segments, pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, and sells its products in some – Read more